Nkanyiso Bhengu is a South African musician, television host, and actor who rose to prominence in 2002 after applying for the SABC3 reality show Popstars.
Later, he presented the game show Coca-Cola Mega Millions on e-TV and the Sunday morning devotional program Agape on SABC1.
In 2019, Bhengu resolved to adopt a healthier lifestyle and began to alter his food and exercise routines. He also began his anti-obesity campaign on social media with the hashtag #walkitoffwithnkanyiso, using his struggle to inspire others.
Early Life of Nkanyiso Bhengu
He was born in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. There is no information regarding the parents and siblings of Nkanyiso Bhengu. The details of his childhood are unknown.
Nkanyiso Bhengu Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on the 15th of June 1975. Nkanyiso Bhengu’s age is 48 as of October 2023. Her height is 5 feet 11 inches, and he weighs around 95kg. He has Black eyes and Black hair. Nkanyiso Bhengu belongs to South African nationality, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Nkanyiso Bhengu’s Experience Losing Weight
- On the other hand, the famous actor feels unhappy with his weight, so he has been working to lose weight and encouraging other overweight individuals to join him on his quest.
- The actor’s Instagram feed is filled with nutritious food dishes, and he has participated in several healthy activities.
- The well-known singer has been self-conscious about his size for many years, but he has refused to allow it to prevent him from pursuing his aspirations. Instead, he has chosen to utilise his massive dimensions to his advantage, with astounding results thus far.
- Nkanyiso previously admitted that being overweight has frequently been a part of his identity. However, the comments of his ardent followers over the actor’s weight issues annoyed him, and he has publicly pledged to reduce his weight. 2016 marked the first time in his life that he began to lose weight.
- He also launched an advertising campaign for weight loss with the hashtag #walkitoffwithnkanyiso.
- As demonstrated by his photographs, the singer has shed a substantial amount of weight and is devoted to maintaining a balanced diet and workout regimen.
- Has Nkanyiso Bhengu undergone surgeries? Update on His Condition
- According to the artist, physicians had cautioned him about his health due to his obesity. In addition, he added that he did not wish to die due to his fat.
- There is no way to check online any information about his surgical operation. We demand his happiness and well-being.
What Operations did Nkanyiso Bhengu undergo? His Medical Update
- According to the singer, physicians had cautioned him about the negative effects of his weight on his health. Moreover, he stated that he does not want to die due to his fat.
- There is no way to confirm any of the online information about his operation independently. We wish him health and happiness.
- The current status of Nkanyiso’s health is excellent, and he is making extraordinary progress in his efforts to lower his body fat percentage & caloric consumption. As he travels, he uploads photographs and videos to his Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Even his admirers are delighted with his current weight and encourage him to accomplish more with his physique. They urge him to do more physically. As in the past, his family is providing him with assistance.
Nkanyiso Bhengu Education
Despite being a media personality, Nkanyiso Bhengu’s educational history remains unavailable to the general public. Nkanyiso decided to withhold this info from the crowd for personal purposes.
Nkanyiso Bhengu Personal Life
Nkanyiso Bhengu is married to a lovely South African woman. Their union has been blessed with three children. Neither his wife’s nor his children’s names have made it into the media.
It should be mentioned that he is not dead; he is still alive.
Nkanyiso Bhengu Professional Career
- His television is hosting, and his acting career began in the early 2000s. After competing for the SABC3 reality series Popstars, he soared into popularity in 2002. Later, he presented the game show Coca-Cola Mega Millions on e-TV and the Sunday morning devotional program Agape on SABC1.
- In 2006, he was cast as Sthembiso, the title character’s friend, in the SABC1 sitcom Nomzamo. From 2006 until 2009, he was a vocalist in the musical theatre production Joyous Celebration by Lindelani Mkhize. His other television appearances include Sokhulu & Partners, Home Affairs, Stokvel, The London Guy, Soul Buddyz, Going Up Again, Mazinyo Dot Q, and The Journey.
- In addition, he appeared in the film Gums and Noses by Craig Fremont. In 2013, he was the field host of the e.tv game show/reality series. You Deserve It. He starred in several television advertisements, including one for Omo washing powder.
A Filmography of Tv Series
Television Show – Seasons – Casts
- Season 3 until Season 4 of Home Affairs:- Leslie
- Season 1 until Season 3 of Nomzamo:- Sthembiso
- Fourth Season of Soul Buddyz:- Guest Star (as Nkanyiso Bengu)
- Season 1 from Taxi Ride:- Uncle Willy
- Fifth Season of The Queen: Bra Socks
- The River, Seasons 2 via Season 4- Pastor Mdluli
- You Deserve It: Seasons 1 to 2 Field Reporter: Himself
- Zaziwa – Season 3 – Himself
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Nkanyiso Bhengu|
|Birth Place:||KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||15th of June 1975|
|Age/How Old:||48 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 180cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 11″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 95Kg|
In Pounds – 209lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – N/A|
Mother – N/A
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Profession:||Musician, Television Host, And Actor|
|Net Worth:||Around $60,000|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Tired of Obesity
- Nkanyiso admitted on several online sites that he has been overweight since infancy. Therefore, he is sick of his fat and wants to exercise and lose weight. He wants to reduce weight because, as he ages, he finds it increasingly difficult to control his overweight physique.
- “South African women are disproportionately affected by obesity, which angers me,” he continued. Therefore, I proposed that we go for a walk to preserve ourselves. Long I have desired to lose weight, but it is tough when you lack the resources to do so. This was his assertion.
- He also emphasised the costly expenses associated with a healthier lifestyle, such as gym memberships & nutritious meals. In 2023, he disclosed that he had lost weight after beginning to exercise and live a healthy lifestyle.
- He was appreciative and complemented himself. He aims to lower his starting weight of 189 kg to 99 or 95 kilograms.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Nkanyiso Bhengu in 2023
Nkanyiso Bhengu, a South African musician, television host, and actor, is now estimated to be worth around $60,000.
He gets money through singing, performing, and appearing on several reality television programs.
We can only expect that he’ll be capable of growing his net worth due to his professional success.