Anele Mdoda is a South African radio and television star. She hosts a program that airs on both SABC3 and The Real Talk.
Before becoming a TV personality, she worked for several radio stations.
Mdoda began her career as a radio station host in 2004 when she was a student at the University of Pretoria.
Mdoda has transitioned from radio broadcaster to television host. Additionally, she was privileged to represent South Africa at the 2019 Oscars, which were held in February.
Early Life of Anele Mdoda
She was born in Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Anele Mdoda’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is unknown. She has one sibling: Thembisa Mdoda.
Anele Mdoda Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on May 19, 1984. Anele Mdoda’s age is 39 as of October 2023. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches, and she weighs around 62kg. She has Black eyes and Black hair. Anele Mdoda belongs to South African nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Anele Mdoda Loses Weight
Anele’s weight is average, and she has been posting photos of her tremendous weight loss on social media. She stated that “boxing” and “tennis” were the primary exercises that helped her lose weight and tone her body. She went on to explain that she adheres to a diet plan, adding that she also adds a dash of joy to her weight reduction journey.
Anele Mdoda Education
Anele attended elementary and high school in the Eastern Cape, where she was born and reared. She continued her education by enrolling at the University of Pretoria for a degree in Politics & International Relations.
Anele Mdoda Personal Life
- There is no definite information on the marital status of Anele Mdoda. She has been in a long-term relationship with Thoba Mkangisa for many years.
- The couple currently resides with their children from prior relationships. In 2019, Zalebs stated that Thoba was finally prepared to wed the television personality. Reports suggested that the initial move would be to pay lobola, followed by further action.
- In contrast to Anele’s previous relationship with Thandie, the couple has opted to maintain the privacy of their relationship. No one knows whether or not they later wed.
- In her previous relationship with Thandie, Anele gave birth to a child. Alakhe-Ilizwe, her son, was born on August 10, 2015. The relationship ended in early 2016
- Anele has always been quite quiet regarding her romantic life, but she has given fans a peek at her happiness with Thoba Mkangisa.
- The couple’s blended family comprises Anele’s son and Thoba’s two children from prior marriages.
Anele Mdoda Professional Career
- 2004 marked the beginning of Anele’s career as a radio personality and DJ. She was a student at the University of Pretoria studying politics and international relations. She met Grant Nash at school, and after a few days of interaction, the two developed on-air chemistry.
- In 2007, she secured a job with Highveld FM, a radio station in Johannesburg. When she was hired, she saw the need for a co-host. She recommended Nash, and the duo made their show a hit. On weekdays, they hosted an evening program on Highveld FM. They worked for one year at Highveld FM.
- In March of 2008, the couple negotiated a better agreement. 5FM, a national radio station, requested the two to host the F & Martinengo Show. After that, both of their lives prospered.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Anele Mdoda|
|Birth Place:||Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||May 19, 1984|
|Age/How Old:||39 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 162cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 4″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 62Kg|
In Pounds – 136lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Will Update Soon
|School/College:||University of Pretoria|
|Profession:||Radio And Television Star|
|Net Worth:||Between $1 and $5 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Anele Mdoda Awards and Achievements
Awards demonstrate how much effort she has put into advancing her profession and how it has paid off. These are the honours she has won:
- Rising Star of the Year Media Magazine 2012
- Best Daytime Radio Show in South Africa.
- Most Stylish Personality in South Africa
- Best Radio Personality in South Africa Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Anele Mdoda in 2023
Anele Mdoda’s estimated Net Worth, Earnings, Revenue, Cars, & Lifestyle, and other information are included below. Determine how wealthy Anele Mdoda is.
According to several online databases, Anele Mdoda’s net worth at the age of 35 is between $1 and $5 million. She made her living as a professional radio host. She originated in South Africa.