He was an American actor by profession. In The Sopranos, he is most remembered for playing Peter Paul “Polly Walnuts” Gualtieri. He also appeared in other films by Woody Allen.
Sirico reportedly passed away on July 8, 2023, at the age of 79 at a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, assisted care facility. Tony Sirico’s wife’s name & ethnicity, his salary and net worth, as well as further facts, are included in this article.
Early Life of Tony Sirico
He was born in New York City, U.S. Tony Sirico’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is Marie Sirico. He has two siblings: Carmine Sirico and Robert Sirico.
Here are some brief details concerning Tony Sirico’s youth:
- He was arrested at the age of seven for stealing pennies from a newsstand.
- He has been apprehended 28 times for various offences, including disorderly behaviour and robbery.
- He was only found guilty for all his arrests and sentenced to jail twice: once for illegal weapon possession and again for armed robbery.
- It seems astonishing that Tony Sirico has been shot several times in his lifetime. Both instances occur on the same day.
- He had been kissing someone else’s girlfriend on the church steps when three men in a vehicle rolled up, shot him in the leg, and then in the back — after he gave up pursuing the car while bleeding.
Tony Sirico Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on July 29, 1942. Tony Sirico’s age is 81 as of October 2023. He stands at a modest 5 feet, 10 inches and weighs around 85kg. He has Brown eyes and Grey hair. Tony Sirico belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Leo.
Tony Sirico health: Does the actor have cancer?
The answer is no. In 2002, however, an American tabloid alleged that the celebrity was struggling for his life after dangerous cancer spread from his lips to his neck & that he was having rigorous radiation therapy.
After hearing these rumours, the celebrity stated that they were unfounded and false. The year before, he had a cyst removed from his spine in November. Earlier in 2002, he underwent surgery for a hernia to remove a dead saliva gland from his tongue.
Tony Sirico was capable of turning his life around and is now a wonderful dad, devoted husband, and acclaimed actor, despite his previous run-ins with the authorities.
We reported on Sarah McBride, an LGBTQ+ rights activist & newly-elected Democrat, to the US Senate from Delaware.
Sarah just won the Delaware Senate seat in the 2020 general election, becoming the first transgender state senator in the history of the United States. She is a remarkable lady whose achievements have made significant progress for the LGBTQ+ community.
Tony Sirico Education
Tony Sirico completed his education in a local Brooklyn, New York, school. His college education and educational credentials are unknown. However, we will shortly update all information on His college education and educational qualifications.
Tony Sirico Personal Life
Tony is a married person who has not disclosed his wife’s identity. He has a son called Richard Sirico and a girl called Joeanna Sirico.
Tony donates to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and other charitable organisations.
Tony Sirico Professional Career
- Tony Sirico debuted as an actor in the 1974 picture ‘Crazy Joe.’ This was his first part. Tony portrayed a mobster in several films, including “Love and Money,” “Mob Queen,” “Goodfellas,” “Mighty Aphrodite,” “Innocent Blood,” “Turn of Faith,” “Hello Again,” “Cop Land,” “Mickey Blue Eyes,” and “Bullet Over Broadway.” In other films, such as ‘Dead Presidents’ and ‘Deconstructing Harry,’ he played a police officer.
- Among all the films in which Tony appeared, ‘The Sopranos’ was the one that brought him the most attention. As Paulie Gualtieri, he became one of America’s best actors in films and television programs.
- His acting credits include ‘Kojak’ (1977), ‘Police Squad’ (1982), and ‘The Fairly OddParents’ (2005), among others. In 1989, he appeared in many documentaries, including James Toback’s “The Big Bang.”
- Sirico was a background actor on “Family Guy” in 2013, providing the voice of the family’s dog, Vinny Griffin. After the death of Brian Griffin, he instantly succeeded him.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Tony Sirico|
|Birth Place:||New York City, U.S|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||July 29, 1942|
|Death Date:||July 8, 2023|
|Death Place:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Age/How Old:||81 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 85Kg|
In Pounds – 187lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – N/A|
Mother – Marie Sirico
|Siblings:||Carmine Sirico and Robert Sirico|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Kids/Children Name:||Richard Sirico, Joeanna Sirico|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Tony Sirico Awards and Achievements
Tony Sirico has won several honours, including the Screen Actors Guild Award for Excellent Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series in 2000 & 2008. As an actor, he was recognized for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Exceptional Ensemble Performance in a Drama Series five times in a row.
Tony Sirico films and television series
In the early 1970s, during his most recent prison stint, the actor discovered an interest in acting. He was incarcerated at Sing Sing Prison when he viewed a film created by a group of former inmates, which inspired him to change his life and become an actor.
He knew he could act because he had talked his way extensively out of several convictions, and when he was in jail, he would stand before cold-blooded killers and kidnappers and make them laugh without showing fear.
He made his film debut in Hughes & Harlow in 1977: Angels from Hell as Frankie Rio. Tony is most recognized for his role as the thug Paulie “Walnuts” Gualtieri in the HBO series The Sopranos.
Here are other films and TV series in which he has appeared:
- Tony Sirico’s Family Guy From 2013 through 2016, Vinny was featured in five episodes of Family Guy.
- Nicky Deuce (2013) – Charlie Cement
- Paulie “Walnuts” Gualtieri starred in The Sopranos (1999-2007). This is the most well-known of Tony Sirico’s roles in films and television series.
- The Pick-up Artist (1987) – Patsy
- Hoodlums (1980) – Gus’ Driver.
What is Tony Sirico doing currently? He has withdrawn from the public eye, although he is still working. The actor is now working on three further projects that will be released shortly. Respect the Jux and Street Justice are in post-production and pre-production, respectively; however, although being finished, Super Athlete has not yet been released.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Tony Sirico in 2023
Below is updated information on Tony Sirico’s estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyle, and more. How wealthy will he be in 2021-2022?
According to trustworthy web sources, Tony Sirico’s predicted net worth at the age of 79 years in 2023 is $10 million. Most of his riches stem from his successful profession as an American Actor and Voice Actor. He probably earns money from sources not yet identified.