Sara Barron is a well-known comedian and writer. Today, we will discuss Sara Barron. She is an American celebrity. She is both a comedian and an author. You must be searching for Sara Barron today, just like everyone else. We provide all details on Sara Barron. Here to answer any of your questions regarding her early life, family, career, scandals, and earnings. Instead, we would indicate that you had attained a desired level of knowledge.
Early Life of Sara Barron
She was born in Chicago, Illinois, United States. Sara Barron’s parents and siblings are unknown. His early life facts are unknown.
Sara Barron Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on 3 May 1979. Sara Barron’s age is 44 as of October 2023. Her height is 5 feet 8 inches, and she weighs around 70kg. She has Brown eyes and Black hair. She belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Sara Barron Education
She has a good education. She completed her education at a Private School and a Private College. We are looking for future-accessible information that is now unavailable. If new information becomes available, we will update our data!
Sara Barron Personal Life
- She is married to the English radio broadcaster, tv host, podcast host, & author Geoff Barron Lloyd. The couple conceived a child after meeting through The Moth.
- Lloyd was raised in Macclesfield, Cheshire, after being born in Withington, Manchester. He worked as a paperboy and a suit salesperson, and in 1989, he started working for £1 per hour at a local print shop after school.
- In 1991, he also began his radio career as a traffic and travel reporter for Signal Cheshire in Stockport, where he worked until the end of 1994.
- Due to his comedy & interview style, as well as his support, he credits the comic Craig Cash with having a significant effect on his career. Cash employed Lloyd as a runner on The Mrs. Merton Show and connected him to Pete Mitchell, with someone he would spend the next 10 years on the air as Pete and Geoff.
Sara Barron Professional Career
- She is a well-known American comedian and author, well known for her 2009 book People Are Unappealing: Even Me and her high-quality humor. She was featured in Vanity Fair, This American Life on Showtime, Weekend Edition on NPR, and the HBO Comedy Festival. She frequently hosts live events. The Moth: Live True-Life Storytelling.
- She is most known for her roles in the ten episodes of the television series Would I Lie to You, The Complaints Department, and Comedy Game Night. She is one of the up-and-coming comedians and writers and since her Edinburgh Fringe debut in 2018,
- She has starred in performances such as Live at the Apollo (BBC) and Would I Lie to You? (BBC), and Frankie Boyle’s New World Order (BBC). Also well-known is Sara Barron’s 2014 book The Harm in Asking: My Clumsy Encounters with the Human Race.
- Cillian Murphy Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Girlfriends, Parents, Net Worth, Facts & Life Story
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Sara Barron|
|Birth Place:||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||3 May 1979|
|Age/How Old:||44 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 172cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 8″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 70Kg|
In Pounds – 154lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – N/A|
Mother – N/A
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Geoff Barron Lloyd|
|Profession:||Comedian And Writer|
|Net Worth:||Around $500,000|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Sara Barron in 2023
Sara Barron is a well-known American comedian and author whose stand-up comedy and books such as People Are Unappealing: Even Me (2009) are well-known, and her current net worth is around $500,000.