Matt Fitzpatrick is a well-known and respected professional golfer from England. His real name is Matthew Thomas Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick won his first major event in June 2023 with a one-shot triumph at Brookline Country Club — the same course where he won the U.S. Open.
After the 2014 U.S. Open, Matt turned professional and forfeited his exemption to the 2014 Open Championship.
If you are interested in Matt Fitzpatrick’s Wiki, Age, Biography, and personal life because he is a highly renowned individual, then continue reading this page.
Early Life of Matt Fitzpatrick
He was born in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. Matt Fitzpatrick’s father’s name is Russell Fitzpatrick, and her mother’s name is Susan Fitzpatrick. He has one sibling: Alex Fitzpatrick.
Matt Fitzpatrick Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on September 1, 1994. Matt Fitzpatrick’s age is 29 as of October 2023. He Stands 5 feet 10 inches, and he weighs around 70kg. He has Black eyes and Black Brown hair. Matt Fitzpatrick belongs to British nationality, and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Matt Fitzpatrick Education
He attended Tapton School, where he completed his A-levels in 2013. After completing his undergraduate degree, he joined Northwestern University.
Matt Fitzpatrick Personal Life
Currently, Fitzpatrick is in a relationship. Currently, Fitzpatrick is in a relationship.
He is committed to his longtime partner Lydia Cassada. They met while attending Northwestern University and have been dating since 2013.
Matt Fitzpatrick Professional Career
- He is a professional golfer from England. Following his victory in the 2013 U.S. Amateur, he won his first professional event at the 2015 British Masters.
- Matt won the 2012 Boys Amateur Championship at Notts Golf Club (Hollinwell). He cut in the 2013 Open Championship & won The Silver Medal as a low amateur.
- In September of 2013, he took part in the Walker Cup competition. Matt won the D.P. World Tour Championship, Dubai, in November 2016 by one stroke over Tyrrell Hatton for his third career victory.
- He defeated eventual Race to Dubai champion Lee Westwood by one shot to win his second D.P. World Tour Championship, Dubai, in December 2020.
- Matt Fitzpatrick competed for Europe in the 2021 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits in Kohler, Wisconsin, in September 2021.
- Fitzpatrick went 0–3–0, losing his Sunday singles match against Daniel Berger, while the U.S. team won 19–9. If you desire further information, continue reading this article.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Matt Fitzpatrick (Matthew Thomas Fitzpatrick)|
|Birth Place:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||September 1, 1994|
|Age/How Old:||29 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 70Kg|
In Pounds – 154lbs
|Hair Color:||Black Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Russell Fitzpatrick|
Mother – Susan Fitzpatrick
|School/College:||Tapton School, Northwestern University|
|Net Worth:||Between $5 million and $10 million U.S. dollars|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Fitzpatrick Golfer Career and News
- In November 2014, he enrolled in the European Tour Qualifying School and competed in the Open Championship.
- In April 2016, Fitzpatrick completed the 2016 Masters Tournament tied for eighth place. In November of 2016, he won the World D.P. tour Championship in Dubai by one stroke over Tyrrell Hatton.
- He defeated Scott Hand in a playoff to win the September 2017 Omega European Masters in Switzerland. Then, in September 2018, he defended his Omega European Masters title in a playoff against Lucas Bjerregaard.
- In December 2020, Fitzpatrick won his second D.P. World Tour Championship in Dubai, defeating Race to Dubai champion Lee Westwood. He was picked to the European Ryder Cup squad for 2021.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Matt Fitzpatrick in 2023
His monthly pay during the 2018-19 season was USD 1,553,750. Fitzpatrick is an English golfer with a net worth between $5 million and $10 million U.S. dollars (Approx).