Lauren Swickard is an American Producer, Writer, & Actress who rose to notoriety for her major part in the California Christmas television series City Lights and Twisted Twin. In addition, she is well-known in several commercial disciplines due to her father’s expertise as a Technology Entrepreneur.
|Real Name/Full Name||Lauren Swickard|
|Birth Place:||Cincinnati, Ohio, USA|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||May 25, 1993|
|Age/How Old:||29 years old as of 2022|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 165cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 5″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 56Kg|
In Pounds – 123lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Mr. Michael York|
Mother – Mrs. Linda Berry York
|School/College:||Chautauqua Institute, School of American Ballet and learned ballet|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Joshua Swickard|
|Kids/Children Name:||Savannah Kaye Swickard|
|Profession:||Producer, Writer, & Actress|
|Net Worth:||Around $5 to $8 million|
|Last Updated:||June 2023|
Josh Swickard, the spouse of Lauren Swickard, is constantly supportive of her. According to some accounts, Lauren is an American School of Ballet-trained dancer. Below, we will explore Lauren’s personal life, including her age, financial worth, and relationship.
Early Life of Lauren Swickard
She was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Lauren Swickard’s father’s name is Mr. Michael York, and her mother’s name is Mrs. Linda Berry York. She has three siblings: Sarah York.
Must read: Kayla Patterson Bio, Age, Height, Career, Family, Net Worth
Lauren Swickard Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on May 25, 1993. Lauren Swickard’s age is 29 years old as of 2022. She stands 5′ 5″ tall and weighs around 56kg. She has Brown eyes and Blonde hair. Lauren Swickard belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Lauren Swickard Education
She is a graduate of the Chautauqua Institute. Lauren attended school in her hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. Later, she moved to Los Angeles, where she entered the ‘School of American Ballet and learned ballet. No more information is available on her formal degree or area of expertise.
Lauren Swickard Personal Life
- Lauren is pleased to announce her marital status because she happily married with Joshua Swickard. Joshua Swickarsd is a well-known American actor in films such as K>C Undercover and General Hospital, among others.
- In 2018, Josh and Lauren met on the set of a film for which they were both casts as actors. Since after meeting Josh, Lauren began to feel something special for him, and they began dating and announcing their engagement in the same year (2018).
- Later in July 2019, Lauren and Joshua were married to everyone’s delight. After one year of marriage, the lovely couple had their first daughter, Savannah Kaye Swickard.
- Savannah is currently over one year old. On Instagram, Lauren has posted several images of her daughter and husband.
Must read: Maria Eduarda Bio, Age, Height, Career, Family, Net Worth
Lauren Swickard Professional Career
- Throughout the years, Lauren has played various parts in several films. She was in high school when she initially attempted to be an actor.
- She had a minor role in the television film Shelter. Before this, she worked on the 2011 short film “Heather.” She acted as Heather.
- In 2011, many people recognized her as an actor when she was still in high school.
- When she completed high school, she received great acclaim as an actor. She contributed to producing Iron Man 3, 10 Rules for Sleeping, Safe Haven, and other films.
- The film A California Christmas was credited to her as a producer and a writer in 2020. She authored the screenplay for the film before becoming its producer.
- In December 2021, her new film, A California Christmas: City Lights, was released in theatres. Lauren is both a producer and a performer in this film.
- She wrote the tale and assisted in its production. In her 2021 film, A California Christmas: City Lights, Callie will have a prominent role.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Lauren Swickard in 2022
Working in movies and TV series that have been widely distributed, Lauren has amassed a respectable amount of net worth throughout her career.
She billed a lot for every movie and TV show. She raises a lot of money not just by investing in movies but also by writing powerful scripts for them, so she doesn’t need to work as an actress to make money. According to reports, Lauren has been successfully razing a sizable net worth, somewhere around $5 to $8 million.