Lauren Weedman is an American actress and comedian most recognized for her recurring role on the HBO television series Looking (2014–2015) and its finale television film, Looking: The Movie.
|Real Name/Full Name||Lauren Weedman|
|Birth Place:||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||March 5, 1969|
|Age/How Old:||53 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 165cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 5″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 56Kg|
In Pounds – 123lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Will Update Soon|
Mother – Diane
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Michael Neff (Ex), Jeff Weatherford (Ex)|
|Profession:||Actress and Comedian|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
She is also well known for her parts in films like Date Night (2010) and The Five-Year Engagement (2012) and her cameo appearances on programs like Hung, New Girl, and 2 Broke Girls. From 2001 to 2002, she was also a correspondent on The Daily Show. Additionally, Weedman has written and performed numerous one-woman/spoken word shows, including Homecoming, BUST, and The People’s Republic of Portland.
Early Life of Lauren Weedman
She was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. Lauren Weedman’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is Diane.
Lauren Weedman Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on March 5, 1969. Lauren Weedman’s age is 53 years old as of 2023. She stands at 5′ 5″ tall, and she weighs around 56kg. She has Blue eyes and Blonde hair. Lauren Weedman belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Lauren Weedman Education
Because of their chosen professions, many well-known people never finished high school.
They decide to pursue a different line of work. There have been several notable individuals who have taken courses outside their area of expertise. They’re all in it for the money and the fame.
Some question Lauren Weedman’s academic credentials. Here, you may read about her educational background in great detail. A private elementary school and college in her city were on the list of places he checked out. Her educational background & college experience, however, are unknown. However, we’ll be releasing more information on her academic credentials shortly.
Lauren Weedman Personal Life
- Adopted and raised in Indianapolis, Weedman moved to Seattle in 1995. Her marriage to writer Michael Neff of Seattle dissolved in 2003.
- She then relocated to Santa Monica, California, and in 2010 gave birth to a son, Leo, with her longtime partner, director Jeff Weatherford, whom she wedded in 2012 and divorced the following year.
- She describes his affair with their 18-year-old nanny in her book Miss Fortune: Fresh Perspectives on Having It All From Someone Who Isn’t Okay and in an interview with the New York Post.
Lauren Weedman Professional Career
- Lauren Weedman is an actress and author. Lauren is a humorous actor, dramatist, and novelist who has won several awards.
- Her debut performance, HOMECOMING, began as a 15-minute performance art piece at Seattle’s On the Boards before transferring to New York’s off-Broadway.
- BUST, a play on the author’s work in the Los Angeles County Jail, was given a Macdowell fellowship for playwriting by the Alpert Awards and other ‘best of the arts’ accolades around the country.
- She has created and performed nine one-woman shows. Boise Contemporary Theater commissioned and Jeff Weatherford directed HOMECOMING, AMSTERDAM, IF ORNAMENTS HAD LIPS, HUU, RASH, WRECKAGE, BUST, NO…YOU SHUT UP.
- Recent productions include THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF PORTLAND at Portland Center Stage. The Daily Show, True Blood, United States of Tara, Reno 911, Curb Your Enthusiasm, New Girl, Arrested Development, and HUNG on HBO are among her television credits.
- Film credits include Imagine That, Date Night, and “A Five Year Engagement,” starring Jason Segal and directed by Judd Apatow.
- Weedman’s debut book, A Woman Trapped in a Woman’s Body: (Tales from a Life of Cringe), is a collection of comic essays and was chosen by Kirkus Reviews as a top ten Indie book for 2007; she is now working on the second book of essays for Plume, This is going to be released sometime in the year 2014.
- Weedman resides in Santa Monica and hosts the Moth Storytelling series in Los Angeles.
Lauren Weedman Awards and Achievements
- 2002 Best New Play, Best Solo Show, and the Seattle Times Footlight Award
- 2002 editor D.L. Lepidus, The Best Women Playwrights of 2002.
- She was nominated for the award for Best Guest Performer in a Comedy Series in 2014.
- Playwriting for Bust was honored with the Alpert Award for the Arts (2007).
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Lauren Weedman in 2023
Actor Lauren Weedman has an estimated net worth of $5 million, which she acquired during her career. Often referred to as the Actor of the United States of America. She is considered one of the most successful actors in history. Being a successful Indian Actor generates the most of Lauren Weedman’s wealth and income.
After finishing her official schooling, Lauren began a profession as an actor early in her life.