In 2016, she rose to prominence on the fourth season of the Bravo reality series Married to Medicine. Genise Shelton is a renowned Reality Star.
Genise is a well-known and trendy celebrity who is well-known for being a Reality Star. Genise Shelton is 43 years old as of 2024. Genise Shelton is included on the renowned Reality Stars list.
|Real Name/Full Name
|The United States
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:
|May 9, 1979
|43 years old as of 2024
|In Centimetres – 167cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 6″
|In Kilograms – 56Kg
In Pounds – 123lbs
|Father – Will Update Soon
Mother – Will Update Soon
|Will Update Soon
|Beverly’s Sutherland Elementary & Morgan Park High School
|Dr. Courtney D. Shelton
|Brookie Cookie, Julian, Justice, Jaxson, Jalen, and Evinn
In 2016, she became a real celebrity after appearing on the fourth season of Married to Medicine on Bravo.
Early Life of Genise Shelton
She was born in the United States. Genise Shelton’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is unknown. Genise Shelton’s family background is unknown. No one knows anything about his early life.
Genise Shelton Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on May 9, 1979. Genise Shelton’s age is 43 years old as of 2024. She stands 5′ 6″ tall and weighs around 56kg. She has Brown eyes and Black hair. Genise Shelton belongs to the American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Genise Shelton Education
Before becoming a reality television star and much more, Genise Shelton attended Beverly’s Sutherland Elementary & Morgan Park High School.
All of her accomplishments, however, are based on a solid foundation from the Far Southwest Side, where she attended elementary and high school. Shelton is the eldest of five siblings who were all raised in the vicinity of 95th Street and Winston Avenue in Washington Heights.
Where Is Genise Shelton Now, Married To Medicine?
According to IMDB, Genise Shelton appeared in 14 episodes of Married to Medicine between 2016 and 2017.
Longtime Married to Medicine viewers may recall Genise Shelton, a friend who recurred in the fourth season of the Bravo reality show and appeared in the fifth season as a guest star before leaving the show. What transpired with Genise on Married to Medicine?
According to online rumors, Genise was fired when Contessa Metcalfe joined the cast, even though they had previously been friends. Here are the scandalous particulars
In November 2017 — around two months before Bravo aired Genise’s final credited episode on IMDb — it was revealed that Genise had been dismissed and “replaced by her former pal.”
An insider informed the website, “Production dismissed Genise and replaced her with her pal.” This friend is the newest cast member. She took Genise’s place, and the situation is a mess.”
This alleged friend was Contessa, who became a major cast member in Season 5 of Married to Medicine.
Insider: “Contessa filmed a test, and the producers adored her.” “However, she might have declined to appear on the show after learning that she was cast and Genise was eliminated. They sacked Genise and hired Contessa in her stead.”
She may not be regularly on Married to Medicine anymore, but Genise is still working hard. She is the owner & managing broker of Genesis Realty Group in Atlanta and the founder of Our Children’s Keeper, a charity organization whose mission is to rescue children and other vulnerable individuals from sex trafficking.
Shelton told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution in December 2017: “I had to ask myself why nothing was being done to prevent this nightmare from occurring since we usually wait until it affects us personally before taking action.”
Genise Shelton Personal Life
- On July 11, 2009, Genise Shelton married Dr. Courtney D. Shelton. Since then, Genise has frequently boasted about how much they have accomplished and produced together.
- They appear blessed and excited for their future together.
- Dr. Courtney, a native of Detroit, Michigan, practices internal medicine in Atlanta, Georgia. As of 2024, he was linked with several regional institutions, including WellStar Atlanta Medical Center & Emory Decatur Hospital.
- He received his medical degree from the College of Human Medicine at Michigan State University and has been in practice for almost 20 years. In addition, he turned 53 on January 16, 2024.
- Genise and her spouse are also the parents of six children. Of them, daughter Brooklyn, dubbed Brookie Cookie, is the youngest. She turned nine on September 14, 2021. Similarly, the youngest son was Julian, who attended his prom in May 2024.
- The other children are Justice, Jaxson, Jalen, and Evinn, a daughter. Justice and Jaxson are probable fraternal twins. The latter was born on October 9, 2000, whereas the former was not born until October 13, 2000.
- According to Genise, becoming a mother to these children is her greatest accomplishment. When she gave birth to her first kid, she was afraid of being responsible for a little human being.
- She would tell her mother, “Mom, I kept him alive for another day!” She can no longer envision her life without them.
Genise Shelton Professional Career
Genise Shelton describes herself on LinkedIn as a serial entrepreneur, novelist, actor, real estate broker, professional bikini fitness competition, philanthropist, and activist.
She said she is an actor, professional bikini competitor, fitness model, and author at Genise Shelton Official, which she has maintained since August 25, 2020.
Genise continued working as a principal/managing broker at Genesis Realty Atlanta as of the time of writing. She began working here on April 11, 2018. Genise has been the owner and philanthropist of Our Children’s Keeper since April 19, 2016. Moreover, Genise maintained her position as CEO/President of Allstar Medical Transportation Service. In November 2007, she established the company.
Additionally, she had had a successful career as a fitness model under the name ‘Nikki Spice’
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Genise Shelton in 2024
Are you interested in Genise Shelton’s wealth? This research examines the source of Genise Shelton’s fortune and the extent of her financial holdings. Even though he may not appear wealthy, she lives an affluent lifestyle and is wealthy!
The wealth, income source, and annual salary of Genise Shelton have been updated below. You may review her net worth and source of income in the following section.
Reality Star Genise Shelton has a net worth of $800 thousand. In 2016, she rose to prominence on the fourth season of the Bravo reality series Married to Medicine. Genise Shelton is a Reality Star contestant.