Few people know that Don Lorenzo Salviati is a descendant of a prosperous Italian family. Don Lorenzo Salviati is an Italian duke. He is not only a duke but also an actor, having appeared in a few films.
Additionally, he achieved worldwide recognition with his marriage to American actress Beverly D’Angelo. His ex-wife is an American actress most known for her role as Ellen Griswold in the National Lampoon’s Vacation film series.
Don became a media and public celebrity following his marriage to the actress, but his marriage did not last as long as he had intended. Despite time since his divorce, Don has remained a focus of media interest.
Early Life of Don Lorenzo Salviati
He was born in Italy. Don Lorenzo Salviati’s father’s name is Don Forese Salviati, and his mother’s name is Maria Grazia Gawronska. He has a sibling: Oliva Salviati.
- Gina Carano Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Boyfriend, Family, MMA Movies, and Net Worth
- Glenda Bautista Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Husband, Kids, and Net Worth
Don Lorenzo Salviati Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born in 1952. Don Lorenzo Salviati’s age is 71 years old as of September 2023. His height is 5 feet 10 inches, and he weighs around 67kg. He has black eyes and brown hair. Don Lorenzo Salviati belongs of Italian-American nationality and mixed ethnicity.
Don Lorenzo Salviati Education
Lorenzo’s academic background is unknown; however, he was allegedly a Business student at the University of South California.
Don Lorenzo Salviati Personal Life
- The dashing hunk Don gained widespread recognition due to his marriage to popular actress Beverly D’Angelo. In 1981, during Labor Day Weekend, the pair married.
- The couple made their home on Lorenzo’s 7,000-acre estate near Pisa following their marriage. They afterward relocated to a 12-room leased property in Pacific Palisades.
- However, the couple’s relationship gradually soured. They called it quits almost three years into their marriage and divorced in 1984. In 1995, their divorce was formalized.
Don Lorenzo Salviati Professional Career
- As previously stated, Don Lorenzo, the king of Italy, is an Italian actor. He appeared in the 1983 film National Lampoon’s Vacation. He had an uncredited role in the film as a bar piano player. On the other hand, Beverly D’Angelo is an American actress and singer born on November 15, 1951.
- Beverly D’Angelo made her acting debut in 1977 with the film Annie Hall. Don’s ex-wife has previously appeared in several films, notably Slow Burn, Judgment Day: The John List Story, King of the Corner, Accidental Love, and Lansky.
- From 1983 through 2015, Beverly D’Angelo starred as Ellen Griswold in the National Lampoon’s Vacation films. In 2017, she co-starred in the drama film Wakefield starring Jennifer Garner, Jason O’Mara, and Bryan Cranston.
- She has debuted in over 60 movies during her professional life. D’Angelo narrates a brief biography of Patsy Cline, which is on display at the Patsy Cline Museum in Nashville, Tennessee, which officially opened on April 7, 2017.
- Ladonna Hughley (D.L. Hughley’s Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Husband, and Net Worth
- Jasmine Giselle Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Career, Fivio Foreign, and Net Worth
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Don Lorenzo Salviati|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||1952|
|Age/How Old:||71 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 67Kg|
In Pounds – 147lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Don Forese Salviati|
Mother – Maria Grazia Gawronska
|School/College:||University of South California|
|Zodiac Sign:||Will Update Soon|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Beverly D’Angelo(Ex)|
|Profession:||Italian Star And Actor|
|Last Updated:||September 2023|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Don Lorenzo Salviati in 2023
Don, an Italian star and actor, has amassed a substantial fortune. Don Lorenzo Salviati is projected to have a net worth of $500,000. As a result, he now lives a modest and comfortable existence. However, his ex-wife Beverly D’Angelo is reported to have a net worth of $20 million.
In 2005, she paid $2.5 million for a five-bedroom home in Beverly Hills, California. After residing in the property for two years, she sold it in September 2017 for $2.795 million. As a result, he is earning and enjoying a nice lifestyle.