Camila Morrone is an American-Argentine model and actress. Camila Morrone is well-known for her work in films such as “Never Going Back,” “Bukowski,” “Mickey and the Bear,” and “Valley Girl.” She has posed for Vogue, Victoria’s Secret, Moschino, Sports Illustrated, and other companies and publications.
|Real Name/Full Name||Camila Morrone|
|Birth Place:||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||June 16, 1997|
|Age/How Old:||25 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 175cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 56Kg|
In Pounds – 123lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Maximo Morrone|
Mother – Lucila Solá
|Siblings:||Maximo Morrone, aka Sky|
|School/College:||Beverly Hills High School|
|Boyfriend:||Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Perez (Ex), Fai Kahara (Ex)|
|Profession:||Model and Actress|
|Net Worth:||Around $2 Million US|
|Last Updated:||December 2023|
Early Life of Camila Morrone
She was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Camila Morrone’s father’s name is Maximo Morrone, and her mother’s name is Lucila Solá. She has one sibling: Maximo Morrone, aka Sky.
Camila Morrone Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on June 16, 1997. In 2023, Camila Morrone will be 25 years old. She stands 5′ 9″ tall and weighs around 56kg. She has Dark Brown eyes and Dark Brown hair. Camila Morrone belongs to the Argentine/American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Camila Morrone Education
Regarding her schooling, she graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 2015, completing her high school career. Camila selected a career in acting and modeling due to her early enthusiasm and interest in the industry.
Camila Morrone Personal Life
Since December 2017, Camila Morrone has been in a relationship with Hollywood bachelor Leonardo DiCaprio. Additionally, he is a close friend of her stepfather, Al Pacino.
Pacino and DiCaprio have been close friends for almost ten years, which implies she knew DiCaprio as a family friend even before they began dating.
She was formerly involved with Joseph Perez from 2013 to 2016 & Fai Kahara from 2016 to 2017.
Camila Morrone Professional Career
- Camila Morrone’s foray into the spotlight began in 2013 when she made her acting debut in James Franco’s biopic of Charles Bukowski, titled “Bukowski.” She acted with renowned performers such as Josh Peck, Jacob Loeb, Alex Kingston, and Shannen Doherty.
- Alongside Mala Mitchell, Kyle Mooney, Joel Allen, Kendal Smith, and Matthew Holcomb, she appeared in Augustine Frizzell’s American thriller “Never Going Back” in 2018.
- Her most popular film to date is Death Wish, directed by Eli Roth and released in 2018, in which she co-starred alongside Bruce Willis. Camila portrays Bruce Willis’ daughter in this adaptation of the 1974 classic of the same name.
- When Camila Morrone got a deal with Victoria’s Secret for catalogs and lookbooks, her modeling career was officially underway in 2016. Moschino’s 2017 winter collection marked her catwalk debut.
Career in Modeling
- In 2016, Camila Morrone began her career as a model. She accepted a job with Victoria’s Secret for the company’s lookbooks and catalogs.
- She also attracted attention when, in the same year, she appeared on the cover of Vogue’s Turkey issue. In 2016, she also appeared in LOVE’s collection of advent calendars.
- She also walked the runway for the first time for Moschino’s 2017 winter line. The same year, she modeled for Urban Outfitters and PINK ads linked with Victoria’s Secret.
- She has additionally been featured in Sports Illustrated, and IMG is her agent.
- Then, at the beginning of 2018, she modeled for Jalouse’s cover page and made an impression on the company’s advertising campaigns.
- She is a successful model but would rather be known as an actor. She has frequently stated that her acting profession continues to be her top priority.
- She also provides makeup instructions on her YouTube channel. She publishes pictures from photo sessions, charitable events, and her photography collection on Instagram, where she is most active.
- She has posted pictures of herself alongside other models, including Devon Windsor and Hailey Clauson, on her Instagram.
- Morrone made her modeling debut the same year that she appeared on the covers of Vogue and Sports Illustrated.
Camila Morrone Awards and Achievements
Upon entering the modeling industry, Camila Morrone was featured on the covers of both Vogue and Sports Illustrated in her first year.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Camila Morrone in 2023
Modeling helped launch her professional career. It’s all because of her stunning appearance. Camila collaborated with many prestigious companies at the outset of her career, including Vogue, Topshop, RL, Victoria’s Secret Pink, Love, and many more. After that, she inked a deal with IMG Models and LA Models.
In the present day, Camila Morrone is estimated to be worth around $2 million US. She maximizes her earnings through acting, modeling, brand marketing, advertising, social media, business, and other relevant activities. Her income will likely rise in the next years due to her busy work schedule.
Her acting career also started that year (2013). In the film, she goes by the name “Bukowski” initially. She has pivotal parts in two films released in 2018. Films include Never Goin’ Back as Jessie and Death Wish as Jordan Kersey.