Armand Douglas Hammer or Armie Hammer is an American actor, businessman, and producer. He is well known for his parts in The Social Network and The Man from U.N.C.E., among others. He has also appeared in critically acclaimed and commercially successful films such as J. Edgar & Call me by your name.
Together with his wife Elizabeth, the actor operates the Bird bakery. In 2012, they launched the bakery.
In 2020, the actor was accused of serious sexual assault accusations, precipitating a decline in his career. Armie has over 1 million Instagram followers and maintains a big fan base. Brands leverage their social media presence to promote their brands.
Early Life of Armie Hammer
His birthplace was Santa Monica, California, in the United States. Armie Hammer’s father’s name is Michael Armand Hammer, and her mother’s name is Dru Ann Mobley. He has one sibling: Viktor Hammer.
His mother was a bank loan officer, while his father was a company owner. He is of partially Jewish descent. His family is quite wealthy.
He has an older sibling named Viktor Hammer. His whereabouts, career, and other information are unknown to the public. Aside from that, he has a few cousins, although their information is not publicly available.
Must read: Tiger Woods Bio, Age, Net Worth, Height, Weight, Career, Wife, Girlfriends, Family
Armie Hammer Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on August 28, 1986. Armie Hammer’s age is 37 as of June 2023. Height-wise, he measures in at 6 feet 4 inches, and he weighs around 95kg. He has Blue eyes and Brown hair. Armie Hammer belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Armie Hammer Education
As a result of his nomadic upbringing, his educational background consists of institutions located in several places. Hammer attended the Faulkner’s Academy & Grace Christian Academy in the Cayman Islands. His father established this institution at West Bay, Grand Cayman.
After that, he attended Los Angeles Baptist High School in Fernando Valley but left out of school in the eleventh year to pursue his acting love.
Armie Hammer Personal Life
On May 22, 2010, he wed the actress, businesswoman, and television personality Elizabeth Chambers. They have a son called Ford Armand Douglas Hammer and a girl called Harper Grace Hammer. In September 2020, after ten years of marriage, the couple divorced. He has dated Rumer Willis, Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, Courtney Vucekovich, and Paige Lornze since his divorce.
Armie Hammer Professional Career
- Armie began his career in various television programs, including “Veronica Mars,” “Gossip Girl,” “Reaper,” and “Desperate Housewives.”
- His first public appearance was not until 2005. It was on “Arrested Development.” Similarly, he made his feature debut in 2006 with “Flicka.” He starred in the 2008 film Billy: The Early Years. In 2009, he also participated in his two renowned television programs, “Gossip Girl” and “Reaper.”
- Moviegoers may recognize Armie as Cameron & Tyler Winklevoss from “The Social Network,” starring in theatres in 2010. His portrayal as Prine Alcott in the 2012 film “Mirror Mirror” was positively received. After this success, he reprised his role as Zook in the 2013 film “The Lone Ranger.” In 2015, he made his debut as Illya in the hit film “The Man from U.N.C.L.E.”
- Armie played Hutton Morrow in the 2016 television film “Nocturnal Animals.” His other well-known films include “Final Portrait” (2017), “Sorry to Bother You” (2018), “On the Basis of Sex” (2018), “Wounds” (2019), and the television series “We Are Who We Are” (2020).
Must read: Ivana Trump (Ex-wife of former President Trump) Bio, Age, Death Cause, Height, Weight, Career, Net Worth
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Armie Hammer|
|Birth Place:||Santa Monica, California, in the United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||August 28, 1986|
|Age/How Old:||37 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 193cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 4″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 95Kg|
In Pounds – 209lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Michael Armand Hammer|
Mother – Dru Ann Mobley
|School/College:||Faulkner’s Academy & Grace Christian Academy, Los Angeles Baptist High School|
|Girlfriend:||Rumer Willis, Jessica Ciencin Henriquez, Courtney Vucekovich, and Paige Lornze|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Elizabeth Chambers (Ex)|
|Kids/Children Name:||Ford Armand Douglas Hammer, Harper Grace Hammer|
|Profession:||Actor, Businessman, and Producer|
|Net Worth:||$16 Million|
|Last Updated:||June 2023|
Armie Hammer Awards and Achievements
- Excellent performance by a cast in a motion picture; nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award (2010)
- Exceptional work by a male actor in a supporting role; nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award (2011)
- Honoured with a nomination for the Critics’ Choice Award for Best Supporting Actor (2017)
- Nominated for Independent Spirit Awards – Best Supporting Male (2018)
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Armie Hammer in 2023
Although he hails from a secure family, most of his money is self-made. His major source of revenue is his successful acting profession, for which he has been in several high-budget films.
According to our records, Armie Hammer’s net worth exceeds $16 million.