Amber Heard is an American Actress, Model, & Social Activist also known as Amber Laura Heard, Slim. Amber Heard has thus far worked in Hollywood entertainment, and her artwork has appeared in English-language films.
She works largely in Hollywood’s film business. She is the embodiment of beauty and one of the rare actors that never shy away from experimenting with her distinctive characters.
Following her role in the Johnny Depp film “Rum Diary,” Amber Heard gained worldwide recognition.
Here you will find the most recent details about Amber Heard’s Age, Height, Net Worth, Weight, Family, Education, Wiki, Bio, Body Measurements, Income, Films, Amber Heard and Johnny Depp, and More.
Early Life of Amber Heard
She was born in Austin, Texas, United States. Amber Heard’s father’s name is David Heard, and her mother’s name is Paige Parsons. She has one sibling: Whitney Heard.
Amber Heard Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on April 22, 1986. Amber Heard’s age is 37 as of June 2023. Her height is 5 feet 7 inches, and she weighs around 60kg. She has Blue eyes and Blonde hair. Amber Heard belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Amber Heard Education
She finished her early education at Michael’s Catholic Academy after leaving Catholic High School at 17 to pursue an acting career. She eventually obtained a diploma through home study. She has been interested in acting and filmmaking since she was a youngster, and she has always desired a career in the movie industry and to be a talented actress.
Amber Heard Personal Life
- The status of the actress’s marriage is divorced. She is currently single and resides with her family in Texas. Johnny Depp, a Hollywood celebrity, was her ex-husband; the pair met for the first time on the set of the 2011 film “Rum Diary.”
- They went to live together in 2012 and dated for over three years before deciding to wed on February 3, 2015, in a private ceremony attended by their parents & loved ones.
- Amber Heard and Johnny Depp filed for divorce after one year of marriage, citing his verbal and physical abuse throughout their relationship as the reason for her decision in May 2016.
- In January of 2017, after lengthy legal proceedings, the couple was eventually divorced with a 7 million dollar settlement.
- On April 8, 2022, her daughter Oonagh Paige will be 1 year old.
- Before her marriage, Heard had an ex-boyfriend by the name of Tasya Van Ree, a photographer by trade. The pair dated for four years but eventually broke up for personal reasons.
- After her divorce from Johnny Depp, Heard had an ex-boyfriend named Elon Musk for over a year, but in August 2017, they too broke up for undisclosed reasons.
Concerning the Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Lawsuit
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard first met at work in 2009 and started dating a few years later. In 2015, they tied the knot. In 2016, Heard filed for divorce, claiming Depp’s physical and substance abuse during their marriage.
- Depp said Heard attempted to “get a premature financial resolution by alleging abuse” and disputed the charges. Their divorce was formalized in 2017.
- In 2018, Johnny Depp filed a defamation lawsuit against Amber Heard over an editorial she wrote for the Washington Post. The introductory paragraph of the opinion piece stated, “I spoke out against sexual assault and questioned our culture’s wrath.” This must change, said Heard, who claimed to have been a victim of domestic violence.
- Following a six-week broadcast trial, the jury determined on Wednesday that Amber Heard’s opinion piece defamed Johnny Depp.
- In his defamation lawsuit against Heard, Depp was awarded more than $10 million in damages, achieving a near-total victory. A seven-person jury in Virginia ruled in favor of Heard on one of Depp’s counterclaims.
- Under California law, the court reduced Depp’s punitive damages from $15 million to $10.35 million. The judge sentenced Depp to pay Heard $2 million in damages.
Lawyers for Johnny Depp
Camille Vasquez is sought as the attorney for the well-known American actor Johnny Depp. She is now defending Johnny’s defamation claim against Amber Heard.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Amber Heard (Amber Laura Heard)|
|Birth Place:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||April 22, 1986|
|Age/How Old:||37 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 170cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 7″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 60Kg|
In Pounds – 132lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – David Heard|
Mother – Paige Parsons
|School/College:||Michael’s Catholic Academy, Catholic High School|
|Ex-Boyfriends:||Tasya Van Ree, Elon Musk|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Johnny Depp (Ex)|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, & Social Activist|
|Net Worth:||$8 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||June 2023|
Amber Heard Professional Career
- Amber Laura Heard is a well-known American actress who has appeared in films and television series. In the 2006 horror film All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, she played the part of Mandy Lane and starred in it. She also appeared in the 2008 films Never Back Down and Pineapple Express as Baja Miller and Angie Anderson, respectively.
- She has also appeared in other films, including The Rum Diary (2011) as Chenault, Drive Angry (2011) as Piper, Machete Kills (2013) as Miss San Antonio, The Joneses (2009) as Jenn Jones, The Ward (2010) as Kristen, and Magic Mike XL (2015) as Zoe.
- She portrayed Mera in the blockbuster films Justice League (2017), Aquaman (2018), Zack Snyder’s Justice League (2021), and the currently filming Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2022). In addition to her career as an actor, Heard has worked as the global spokesperson for L’Oréal Paris since 2018.
- She has been recognized for her roles in the films Syrup as Six (2013), pineapple express as Angie Anderson (2008), The Informers as Christie (2008), Friday Night Lights as Maria (2004), Zombieland as 406 (2009), and Jack & Bobby as Liz (2004).
- In 2015, she portrayed Agent Vivi Delay in 3 Days to Kill, Lana Edmond in The Adderall Diaries, Jude in One More Time, Zoe in Magic Mike XXL, and Ulla Paulson in The Danish Girl. Never Back Down as Baja Miller, The Informers as Christie, and Pineapple Express as Angie Anderson are her 2008 films.
- In 2004, she made her cinematic debut as Maria in Friday Night Lights. She was awarded for Detroit Film Critics Society Awards for Best Ensemble in 2009 & Scream Awards for Best Ensemble in 2010 for her performance in the film Zombieland.
- In 2004, she made her film acting debut in “Friday Night Lights,” her first English-language film. “Side FX,” “Drop Dead Sexy,” “North Country,” “Alpha Dog,” “Spin,” “Never Back Down,” “ExTerminators,” “Zombieland,” “The River Why,” “The Rum Diary,” “3 Days to Kill,” “One More Time,” “London Fields,” and “Justice League” are some of her most popular films.
- She has also appeared on television, making her debut in the 2004 episode of “Jack & Bobby” as “Liz.” Amber Heard married famed Hollywood celebrity Johnny Depp in 2015; however, the pair split in early 2016.
Amber Heard Awards and Achievements
She has been awarded several accolades over her career. She was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the 2018 Saturn Awards for her performance in Aquaman. In addition, she was awarded Breakthrough of the Year at the 2008 Young Hollywood Awards. She has been nominated for several honors, including the Young Hollywood Awards, the Scream Awards, the Hollywood Film Festival Awards, and the Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Amber Heard in 2023
What is the estimated net worth of Amber Heard? Amber Heard’s professional acting career reportedly provided her with a good existence. Amber Heard’s net worth as of 2022 is $8 million. She makes the most of her income from her film industry acting profession. She is affluent. And Sabrina enjoys a lavish lifestyle.