Marissa Eduardo, known as Small Laude, is a vibrant and distinguished visual content producer from the Philippines. She is highly famous for posting YouTube videos. Throughout her career, she has performed several outstanding and extraordinary tasks.
Small Laude is mostly recognized for providing consistently excellent YouTube video content. Using only YouTube videos, she has been able to gain the affection of many individuals.
|Real Name/Full Name:||Small Laude (Marissa Eduardo)|
|Birth Place:||The Philippines|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||June 17, 1968|
|Age/How Old:||54 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 165cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 5″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 55Kg
In Pounds – 121lbs
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Andres Eduardo
Mother – Elisa G. Eduardo
|Siblings:||Alice G. Eduardo & Melba Eduardo Solidum, and Joel Eduardo|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Paul Laude|
|Kids/Children Name:||Pj Laude, Timothy Laude, Michael Laude, Allison Laude|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur and Digital Content Creator|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Youtube, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||April 2023|
Small Laude is a digital content developer and a successful entrepreneur. She is a descendant of a wealthy family.
In addition, she is the wife of Rob Minkoff, a well-known producer, and director.
She was born in the Philippines. Small Laude’s father’s name is Andres Eduardo, and her mother’s name is Elisa G. Eduardo. She has three siblings: Alice G. Eduardo & Melba Eduardo Solidum, and Joel Eduardo.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on June 17, 1968. Small Laude’s age is 54 years old as of 2023. She stands 5′ 5″ tall and weighs around 55kg. Her Dark Brown hair is matched with Black eyes. Small Laude belongs to the Filipino nationality, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
An unnamed elementary school is where Little Laude received her schooling. She attended a Private University for her undergraduate and graduated degrees as well.
- Small Laude is a trustworthy and truthful woman. Small Laude and Paul Laude were married on October 31, 1993. Small uploaded a video of her 25th-anniversary party to YouTube on October 31, 2020, on the occasion of her 27th wedding anniversary.
- Philip Laude is of Chinese and Filipino ancestry and is the scion of Candyman, the candy company responsible for Kendi Mint, White Rabbit, Orange Kist, and Viva. Philip and Small met through a mutual acquaintance.
- The couple surrounds themselves with similarly affluent and influential acquaintances, such as Vicki Belo, the Barretto Family, and others.
- The pair is parents to four children. Pj Laude (born on October 19) is their eldest child, Timothy Laude (born on March 8), Michael Laude, and Allison Laude (born on January 13)
- She utilizes Instagram and YouTube to document her life. Small had never considered becoming a vlogger before. She was born into a prosperous household and married to an entrepreneur.
- Consequently, she used to support her husband at work. Small Laude once stated in an interview that she often wonders what else she can do than assist her husband at work.
- Small then informed her close friend Karen Davila of the scenario. Karen responded to Small’s inquiry about vlogging by asking, “Why won’t she try it?” Laude was so impressed by the idea that she decided to document her trip to the United States.
- She filmed everything there and had it edited by a third party. Small felt obligated to publish the conclusion since he was delighted with it. This launched Small’s career as a Vlogger.
- On February 5, 2013, Small created an account on YouTube under her name, but it wasn’t until August 17, 2019, that she made a sensation with the vlog ‘My 1st Ever Vlog Day 1 in Los Angeles,’ which, as of June 2021 has 0.19 million views and 0.15 million subscribers.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings in 2023
According to reputable sources, Small Laude’s current estimated net worth is a staggering $5 million. Through her entrepreneurial endeavors, she accumulated the majority of her fortune.
Laude was a prominent family member and married to the multibillionaire Philip Laude. The couple owns two stunning mansions, one in their native Philippines and the other in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Some of Her Most Popular Videos
The videos on this channel with the most views are:
On August 7, 2020, Minor House Tour + Lunch With Girlfriends had 1.5 million views.
With 1.2 million views on January 11, 2020, the 2020 New Year Party in LA with My Family + Shopping with Claudia and Julia Barretto.
On October 18, 2020, grocery shopping with Ate Alice had 2.5 million views.
The fashionista is also active on Instagram, where she sent her first message on January 18, 2012. Her Instagram account now (April 04, 2023) has 643k followers and 3,382 posts.
The vlogger’s video ranges from her opulent existence in Los Angeles to her countless escapades in Manila. Small Laude and her husband Philip Laude left the family business to found Timson Printing and Timson Securities, two businesses specializing in printing and stock trading.
Who is wealthier between Gretchen Barretto and Small Laude?
- In 2014, Philip Laude was charged with making a “willful endeavor to evade or defeat taxation” by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). He was sued for P21.98 million for investing a total of P50.66 million while declaring just P741,000 in income.
- Years later, Gretchen Barretto addressed Laude’s sister Alice Eduardo’s tax payments in a Facebook live that contained the names of Marjorie Barretto, Kris Aquino, and Eduardo.
- She referenced Laude’s name while discussing tax payments. “I have a tampon with her sister, but I will not mention her name since it does not match her. “Barretto noted that she had a little physique but a tremendous personality.
- In response to an Instagram remark, Laude denied Barretto’s accusations, stating, “It’s a lie. It’s libelous.”
- Gretchen Castelo Barretto is a former Philippine actress. She was introduced as a singer-actress with the publication of her debut single, “Going Steady,” which served as the soundtrack record for her debut film, 14 Going on Steady, produced by Regal Films.
- Small Laude has a net worth of $5 million, while Gretchen Barretto has a net worth of $4 million. Consequently, it may be claimed that Small Laude is more prosperous.
Small Laude’s Facts
- When YouTube introduced its Silver Play Button in May 2021, Laude was one of the first channels to obtain it.
- The YouTuber learned to make pottery at Ugo Bigyan’s.
- The beautiful Small Laude has been featured as a Woman of Style and Substance in many 2019 publications. These publications include Metro Society and Stargate People Asia.
- Her son, Timothy, claims that “she will always be in the nicest mood and, of course, has the widest smile among everyone.”
- She loves to have a good time and go shopping; therefore, you can always find her among her family and friends.