Randy Gonzalez is a TikTok Star, YouTuber, & social media Influencer from the United States. It is well-known that he creates comedy, dancing, prank, and lip-sync videos with his kid. He has amassed a massive fan base across several social media channels. His youngster has incredible facial expressions, which is why their videos receive millions of views.
|Real Name/Full Name||Randy Gonzalez|
|Birth Place:||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||September 13, 1987|
|Age/How Old:||35 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 172cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 8″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 65Kg|
In Pounds – 143lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Mr. Gonzalez|
Mother – Mrs. Gonzalez
|Siblings:||Will Update Soon|
|School/College:||University of California|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Kimberly Gonzalez|
|Kids/Children Name:||Lauren Gonzalez, Aubree Gonzalez, and Brice Gonzalez|
|Profession:||TikTok Star, YouTuber, & social media Influencer|
|Net Worth:||Between $1 to $2 million|
|Last Updated:||December 2023|
Randy Gonzalez has amassed millions of fans on TikTok by posting comedy, dancing, prank, and lip sync videos. In addition to TikTok, he has amassed tens of thousands of Instagram followers by publishing incredible photographs. He operates a YouTube channel as well.
Early Life of Randy Gonzalez
He was born in Miami, Florida, United States. Randy Gonzalez’s father’s name is Mr. Gonzalez, and his mother’s name is Mrs. Gonzalez. There is no information on Randy Gonzalez’s siblings. Unknown are the details of his childhood.
Randy Gonzalez Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on September 13, 1987. Randy Gonzalez’s age is 35 years old as of 2023. He is 5′ 8″ tall and weighs around 65kg. He has Black eyes and Black hair. Randy Gonzalez belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
Randy Gonzalez Was Diagnosed With Colon Cancer
On April 14, 2023, the TikTok celebrity revealed health-related information on his account. Six months ago, Gonzalez revealed to his fans that he had been diagnosed with stage four colon cancer.
Gonzalez stated on TikTok. “Because it was personal, I thought it was selfish to keep it to myself. However, I believed I could utilize my circumstance to raise awareness among young guys like myself.”
Gonzalez reported that his physician estimated he had two to three years to live. His age at the time was 33. Now, cancer has begun to spread.
He stated that he had no history of cancer or colon cancer in his family, but he had suffered from intermittent stomach pain for years.
Dr. Omar Madriz, a colon and rectal surgeon at the University of Texas Physicians and Memorial Hermann, recommends that young people be aware of the warning symptoms and have tested before age 45. Having possible health or genetic factors might heighten your risk.
Randy Gonzalez Education
Regarding Randy’s schooling, he is well educated. According to the sources, Randy’s parents put him in a good private school for his basic education. Additionally, Randy attended high school in Texas. In addition, Randy attended US State University for further studies. Randy was an intelligent high school and college student. Then, he received a master’s degree from the University of California. After completing his education, he began working. He then joined social media and pursued a career there.
Randy Gonzalez Personal Life
Who is Randy’s partner? Early in 2018, Randy married his longtime girlfriend, Kimberly Gonzalez. In the presence of their respective parents, relatives, & friends, the pair exchanged vows. The couple is the proud parents of three children: Lauren Gonzalez, Aubree Gonzalez, and Brice Gonzalez. Randy frequently publishes images of his family on his Instagram account.
Randy Gonzalez Professional Career
- Randy is a gifted and intelligent individual. He began his profession as an end-user. Beginning as a hobby, he eventually turned it into a job.
- In addition, he included his son Brice in it. The two individuals are known as Enkyboys. Randy Gonzalez creates TikTok videos alongside his son Brice and wife Kimberly.
- Additionally, the account is under the same name. Their videos regularly receive millions of views. The pair became renowned too quickly. Steve Harvey, Ava DuVernay, & Selma, among others, reacted to their sweet and humorous videos.
- In addition, they created films of pranks, challenges, lip-syncing, dancing, vlogs, etc.
- Randy Gonzalez has 15.1 million TikTok subscribers.
- Audiences enjoy their work so much that, as of April 2023, he has 279.1 million likes. 15,1 million followers on his verified TikTok account. Reportedly, one of their latest articles also included the comedian Kevin Hart.
- In October 2020, they launched their YouTube page and began posting vlogs and humorous family moments.
- Additionally, they provide updates on their daily activities; thus, their audience becomes more engaged, and they have gained a massive following.
- Randy Gonzalez has 27.2k YouTube followers.
- As of the time of writing, their channel has more than 27,2k subscribers.
- In addition, on October 2, 2020, they posted their debut video titled “Enky Boys Hot Chip Challenge (Gone Spicy).” They upload videos thrice every week.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Randy Gonzalez in 2023
Randy is an independent social media celebrity. He labored diligently to gain this fame. He lives a comfortable existence with his wife and children. The celebrity owns a vast assortment of devices. Additionally, his primary source of income is TikTok and other internet-based incomes.
Randy has not yet disclosed any information on his earnings. Furthermore, neither his automobiles nor his homes are displayed. According to the reports, the celebrity’s estimated Net Worth as of 2023 is between $1 to $2 million.