Kirk Cousins is the National Football League’s Washington Redskins (NFL) quarterback. Don and Maryann Cousins are Cousins’ parents. Don is the senior pastor at Discovery Church in Orlando, Florida, and Maryann is his wife. From 2009 through 2011, he was the starting quarterback for the Michigan State Spartans in NCAA football. 2012 NFL Draft Fourth Round, the Redskins selected him.
|Real Name/Full Name||Kirk Cousins|
|Birth Place:||Barrington, Illinois, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||August 19, 1988|
|Age/How Old:||34 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 190cm |
In Feet and Inches – 6 ′ 3″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 93Kg|
In Pounds – 205lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Don Cousins|
Mother – Mary Ann Cousins
|Siblings:||Kyle Cousins and Karalyne Cousins|
|School/College:||Holland Christian High School, Michigan State University|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Julie Hampton|
|Kids/Children Name:||Cooper and Turner Cousins|
|Net Worth:||Around $80 million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Early Life of Kirk Cousins
He was born in Barrington, Illinois, United States. Kirk Cousins’s father’s name is Don Cousins, and his mother’s name is Mary Ann Cousins. He has two siblings: Kyle Cousins and Karalyne Cousins.
Kirk Cousins Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on August 19, 1988. Kirk Cousins’s age is 34 years old as of 2023. He is 6′ 3″ tall and weighs around 93kg. He has Brown eyes and Brown hair. Kirk Cousins belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Leo.
Kirk Cousins Education
Regarding his schooling, he attended Holland Christian High School in Holland, Michigan, where he shined for the Maroons in football, baseball (as a third baseman and a pitcher), and basketball. Then he attended Michigan State University, and in 2007 he was appointed head coach at Michigan State.
Kirk Cousins Personal Life
Kirk Daniel Cousins married Julie Hampton in Atlanta, Georgia, on June 28, 2014. As of 2019, Julie Hampton has given birth to two boys for Kirk. His two sons’ names are Cooper and Turner Cousins. In 2017, Julie Hampton gave birth to Cooper Cousins. In March of 2019, she gave birth to Turner Cousins.
Kirk Cousins Professional Career
- Regarding his career, he spent the 2008 season as Brian Hoyer’s backup quarterback. Furthermore, he participated in five games throwing for 310 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception.
- In 2009, he competed against teammate Keith Nichol and earned the starting quarterback position. Similarly, he led Michigan State to a 6–7 (4–4) record in 12 games with 19 touchdown passes, 9 interceptions, and 2,680 passing yards.
- He guided Michigan State to an 11–2 (7–1) record and a share of the 2010 Big Ten Championship 2010. His Michigan State Spartans went 11-3 (7-2) and participated in the inaugural Big Ten championship game in 2011.
- He was voted Second Team All-Big Ten by the coaches and played his final game as a Michigan State Spartan against Georgia in the Outback Bowl on January 2, 2012, winning. Similarly, his team’s record versus their in-state rivals, the Michigan Wolverines, was a perfect 4-0.
- In addition, the Washington Redskins picked him with the seventh pick in the fourth round of the 2012 NFL Draft, making him the 102nd overall selection. In addition, Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan considered him an insurance policy in case Griffin was hurt.
Kirk Cousins Awards and Achievements
He received the 2011 Lowe’s Senior CLASS Award when discussing his lifetime accomplishments and accolades.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Kirk Cousins in 2023
Cousins makes a fortune-amount compensation, which has increased his net worth. In 2019, he had an approximated $55 million in net worth. Now, we will discuss Kirk Cousins’s net worth. Therefore, we would like to inform you that he is an American football player with a high income. Kirk Daniel Cousins has a net worth of around $80 million.
He agreed to a three-year deal on March 15, 2018, an $84 million contract with the Vikings that was fully guaranteed.
This is one of the richest contracts ever awarded to an NFL player. After signing a contract with the Vikings, his average yearly compensation in 2018 was $28,000,000, making him the seventh highest-paid player, behind Ben Roethlisberger’s annual salary of $45 million.
According to reports, the former Michigan State quarterback will make $28 million in 2019 and $30 million in 2020.
In 2018, the former Washington Redskins athlete posted his Ashburn, Virginia, home for $515,000 on the market. The home has a half-bath, three baths, and three bedrooms.
A source said in 2019 that Cousins is constructing a home near a Michigan lake. Under construction is a residence with five bedrooms and two fireplaces.