Jon Bass is a United States-born actor. He is most recognized for his portrayals of Ronnie Greenbaum in Baywatch and Del Plimpton in the TV series Big Time in Hollywood, Florida. Since then, he has appeared in over 20 films and television shows. Jon Bass has worked in the entertainment sector in Hollywood, and his artwork has appeared in English-language films.
Early Life of Jon Bass
He was born in Bellaire, Texas, United States of America. Jon Bass’s father’s name is unknown, and his mother’s name is Rhonda Bass.
Jon Bass Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on September 22, 1989. Jon Bass’s age is 34 as of December 2023. He stands 5′ 7″ tall and weighs around 72kg. He has Brown eyes and Black hair. Jon Bass belongs to American nationality, and his zodiac sign is Virgo.
Jon Bass Education
Early on, the Texas actor was motivated by his schooling at Weiner Middle School, where his music instructor Larry Dachslager exposed him to the works of Woody Allen.
Later on, Jon Bass attended Bellaire High School and graduated in 2005. There, his theatrical director, Paul Munson, assisted him. While there, he was mostly interested in the performing arts and anything linked to acting. For this reason, he opted to pursue a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre Arts from Boston University.
Aspiring to be a famous actor, he travelled to New York City after graduating from college. This did not go according to plan, so he went on to other occupations before getting roles in subpar Off-Broadway shows.
Jon Bass Personal Life
He is a married man who contemplates his past as a single individual. Although he is married, it is unknown when or to whom he tied the knot. One child was the result of his marriage. His personal life has remained out of the spotlight since the success of his work. He has escaped the limelight by keeping his personal life far away from the media.
Even if someone is a superstar, his work is almost always a topic of debate and intrigue among the general public. His supporters continuously search for additional information about him because so little is available.
Jon Bass Professional Career
- After graduating from college, Bass relocated to New York City and began his acting career. He was not cast in the part of Elder Cunningham in the Broadway musical The Book of Mormon.
- A year later, Bass was cast in the Denver and Los Angeles performances and eventually replaced Josh Gad in the Broadway play. In 2014, he appeared in a tiny part on the HBO comedy series Girls, followed by guest appearances on House of Lies and The Newsroom.
- Later in 2015, Bass was cast as Del Plimpton in the lead role of the Comedy Central series Big Time in Hollywood, FL. In the 2016 film Loving, he portrayed real-life attorney Philip Hirschkop.
- In 2017, Bass participated in the films All Nighter, Baywatch, and Molly’s Game, all directed by Aaron Sorkin. He also portrayed Ronnie Greenbaum in the action comedy picture Baywatch with Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Jon Bass|
|Birth Place:||Bellaire, Texas, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||September 22, 1989|
|Age/How Old:||34 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 170cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 7″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 72Kg|
In Pounds – 158lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Unknown|
Mother – Rhonda Bass
|School/College:||Weiner Middle School, Bellaire High School, Boston University|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million to $5 Million|
|Last Updated:||December 2023|
Jon Bass Films and Television Shows
- 2019: Sword of Trust
- : Plus One
- 2018: Dog Days
- 2017: All Nighter
- : Baywatch
- : Post-Party
- : Meet Cute
- : Molly’s Game
- 2016: Loving
- 2015: Ratter
- : Jane Wants a Boyfriend
- 2014: The Refrigerator
- 2012: Advice
- 2020: Cake
- 2019: Miracle Workers
- 2016: American Horror Story: Roanoke
- 2015: Big Time in Hollywood, FL
- 2014: Girls
- : Next Time on Lonny
- : The Newsroom
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Jon Bass in 2023
Bass’ estimated net worth ranges between $1 million to $5 million. This includes his property, income, and funds. His acting career is mostly responsible for his financial stability. Bass has amassed considerable wealth via his multiple sources of income, yet he wants to live a humble lifestyle.