Renée Elise Goldsberry is an Actress, Songwriter, Singer, and Theatre Actress from America. Who is most known for her contributions to television serials?
She has been in several Broadway productions, including a 2003 staging of Disney’s “The Lion King” (as “Nala”). In the 1968 daytime drama One Life to Live, she plays the feisty attorney Evangeline Williamson.
Early Life of Renée Elise Goldsberry
She was born in the US city of San Jose, California. Renée Elise Goldsberry’s father’s name is unknown, and her mother’s name is Betty Sanders. Her mother is an industrial psychologist, and her father is an auto industry executive and a chemist and physicist.
Renée Elise Goldsberry Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on January 2, 1971. Renée Elise Goldsberry’s age is 52 as of December 2023. She is 5′ 7″ tall and weighs around 58kg. Both of her eyes are a deep brown, and her hair is jet black. Renée Elise Goldsberry belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Renée Elise Goldsberry Education
Griffin Matthews’ academic qualifications are regarded with scepticism. His educational background is fully examined in this section. After earning a bachelor’s degree in acting from Carnegie-Mellon University, she continued her education at the University of Southern California. She earned a master’s degree in vocal jazz performance.
Renée Elise Goldsberry Personal Life
- Renee wed the New York-based lawyer Alexis Johnson in 2002. Benjamin Johnson, a son, was born on May 5, 2009, and Brielle, an adoptive girl, born on February 15, 2013, are their children.
- The passion for music and the arts unites the members of the family. When Renee has a hectic schedule, her husband, a devoted parent, has supported her profession by taking care of the kids.
- After four miscarriages, Renee gave birth to her son at 38. She is a great example of a working lady who balances her family and career success. She claims that she has always put her family first.
Renée Elise Goldsberry Professional Career
- In 1997, Goldsberry began her professional career with the Ally McBeal television series. Up to 2002, she sang in a total of 43 episodes of the show.
- She landed her first part in the Broadway musical “Dreamgirls” in 1997, playing Michelle Morris. She made her film debut in “Palco and Hirsch” in 2001.
- After making her stage debut in Dreamgirls, Renee portrayed Nala in the 2002 Broadway production of “The Lion King.”
- She attained enormous renown after being given a chance to portray Angelica Schuyler in the wildly successful Broadway musical “Hamilton” from 2015 to 2016.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Renée Elise Goldsberry|
|Birth Place:||US city of San Jose, California|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||January 2, 1971|
|Age/How Old:||52 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 170cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 7″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 58Kg|
In Pounds – 127lbs
|Eye Color:||Deep Brown|
|Hair Color:||Jet Black|
|Parents Name:||Father – Unknown|
Mother – Betty Sanders
|School/College:||Carnegie-Mellon University, University of Southern California|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Alexis Johnson|
|Kids/Children Name:||Benjamin Johnson, Brielle|
|Profession:||Actress, Songwriter, Singer, and Theatre Actress|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million to $5 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||December 2023|
Renée Elise Goldsberry Awards and Achievements
- For her work on the drama series “One Life to Live,” Renee received the Soap Opera Digest Award in the Favourite Triangle category.
- She was awarded the Lucille Lortel Award, the Drama Desk Award, the Tony Award, and the Grammy Award for her performance in the musical “Hamilton.”.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Renée Elise Goldsberry in 2023
Renee has had a successful, protracted career in the entertainment field. She accumulated a little wealth thanks to the earnings from her acting work. The estimated net worth of Renee ranges from $1 million to $5 million.