Jesse Jo Stark is an American artist, fashion designer, & singer-songwriter. She is the daughter of Richard & Laurie Lynn Stark, the sister of Frankie Belle and Kristian Jack Stark, and Cher’s goddaughter. She began her musical career in 2017 and has been involved in fashion since she was a child; her parents created Chrome Hearts in the 1980s, and she is not just a part of their company but also the founder of her own, Deadly Doll. She is in a relationship with YUNGBLUD.
|Real Name/Full Name||Jesse Jo Stark|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, in the United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||April 4, 1991|
|Age/How Old:||31 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 170cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 7″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 60Kg|
In Pounds – 132lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Richard Stark|
Mother – Laurie Lynn Stark
|Siblings:||Kristian Jack Stark and Frankie Belle Stark|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Boyfriend:||Dominic Richard Harrison (Yungblud’s)|
|Profession:||Artist, Fashion Designer, & Singer-Songwriter|
|Net Worth:||Exceeds $10 million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Last Updated:||December 2023|
Early Life of Jesse Jo Stark
Her birthplace was Los Angeles, California, in the United States. Jesse Jo Stark’s father’s name is Richard Stark, and her mother’s name is Laurie Lynn Stark. She has three siblings: Kristian Jack Stark and Frankie Belle Stark. Rita Solomon is her grandmother’s name, while Schylar Solomon and Charlie Solomon are her cousins’ names.
Jesse Jo Stark Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on April 4, 1991. Jesse Jo Stark’s age is 31 years old as of 2023. She is 5′ 7″ tall and weighs around 60kg. She has Green eyes and Brown hair. Jesse Jo Stark belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Aries.
Jesse Jo Stark Education
Jesse did not disclose her educational background on any social networking site. According to speculation, she attended a local private school for her elementary schooling. After completing elementary school, she enrolled in high school to further her education.
Jesse Jo Stark Personal Life
- Jesse’s Instagram photos confirmed her connection with Yungblud’s Dominic Richard Harrison in an official capacity.
- Her partner is an English artist, composer, social media presence, and vocalist. He has released several songs, including Weird!, 21st Century Liability, The Underrated Youth, and others.
- They frequently exchanged images via Instagram postings. His album is Strange! The album topped the UK charts in 2020 and peaked at 75 on the US Billboard 200.
- In an interview, Yungblud discussed his sexuality and revealed that he is not heterosexual. His sexuality is flexible, which implies he experiences sexual shifts.
- He characterizes himself as pansexual and polyamorous in another interview. After several years of dating, he ended his romance with American singer Halsey.
- In October of 2019, Halsey confirmed their separation. Yungblud stated on Jessie Ware’s podcast Table Manners that they split up because they functioned better as friends. In July of 2021, he began dating Jesse.
Jesse Jo Stark Professional Career
- Stark used to perform in a room inside the Chrome Hearts Factory while he was unsigned. The room was designed to appear as though she had self-released a few songs and produced YouTube videos for them.
- She began creating videos for her songs and distributing them instead of the audio; she released videos for tracks such as “The Monsters,” “Dance to the Cramps,” “BabyLove,” and “Monster Party.”
- Stark released her debut single “Driftwood” on January 25, 2017, via the record company she formed, Sugar Jones Music. The folk ballad track was co-written with Jonathan Rice, while Jason Lytle was responsible for production.
- On April 28, 2017, she released “April Flowers” under her record label. “I compose, then I go into the studio and record it, and then I mix it -so I’m constructing it into what it is today,” she said, describing the complete process of song creation.
- Jesse then released “Fire Of Love” as a non-album single via her production on April 6, 2018. Beginning in May, the music video for the single was directed by Chuck Grant and edited by Scott Butzer.
- Stark began traveling with Sunflower Bean in June 2018. She performed with them throughout Texas, California, and Arizona.
- On May 15, 2020, Stark began previewing “Tangerine,” her debut song for 2020.
- In June, Jesse co-starred in Yungblud’s music video for “Strawberry Lipstick.” She also cooperated with the artist on “Die Young,” whose Polaroids-based Yungblud photographed cover art.
- She is still engaged in her work in addition to modeling since she has been determined from a young age.
Jesse Jo Stark’s Fashion Career
- Stark belongs to Chrome Hearts. As a result of belonging to the stark family. In the 1980s, her parents Richard Stark and Laurie Lyn Stark, developed Chrome Hearts.
- Chrome Heart is a luxury company specializing in apparel, footwear, and jewelry. Jesse and her brothers are featured in a promotional video for Fragrance for Chrome Hearts.
- Together with her brother, she is observed donning Chrome Clothing and applying Scents to it. Jesse frequently creates special pieces for her company and offers them to Yungblud and other chosen individuals.
- On June 11, 2021, the Stark family had a launch party for Sugar Jones at the Chrome Heart’s Factory in Los Angeles; family friends attended. The party was attended by Yungblud, Kendall Jenner, Drake, Machine Gun Kelly, & Megan Fox, among others.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Jesse Jo Stark in 2023
The total wealth of Jesse Jo Stark exceeds $10 million. She further earns money by working at concerts & promoting products. She paid USD 10.63 million for Brad Falchuk’s four-bedroom Cottage in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California. A few months later, Jonah Hill purchased her previous home for USD 6,7 million. She owns a nice automobile and a branded cell phone.