The British actress Taj Atwal was born in Norwich in 1989. She is most known for her performance as Jasminder in the Ruth Jones BAFTA Cymru-winning comedy Stella, broadcast on Sky1. Her most current regular part is “Jasmin” in the new British dramatic comedy “In The Club” starring Kay Mellor and shown on BBC One.
Early Life of Taj Atwal
She was born to Indian parents in Norwich, United Kingdom. There is no information on Taj Atwal’s parents and siblings. Unknown are the details of his childhood.
Taj Atwal Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on December 1, 1987. Taj Atwal’s age is 36 as of October 2023. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches, and she weighs around 55kg. She has Black eyes and Black hair. Taj Atwal belongs to British nationality, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Taj Atwal Regarding Hullraisers
The new Channel 4 comedy Hullraisers is based on the Israeli smash Little Mom. Hellraisers include 3 working-class women who attempt to find the right balance between their personal and professional lives while still having fun.
Hullraisers will premiere on Channel 4 on April 12 with an all-female ensemble cast. In addition to Taj Atwal, Sinead Matthews (who portrays Paula) & Leah Brotherhead (who plays Toni) co-headline the performance. Sinead Matthew’s well-known roles include Pride and Prejudice, That Rocked, The Boat, and Vera Drake, whereas Leah Brotherwood’s notable roles include Zomboat!, Bridgerton, and Casualty.
On March 30, Taj, who plays Rana, advertised the performance through Instagram. Sharing the show’s trailer, she remarked, “FIRST LOOK! This is the trailer for #HULLRAISERS, created by @fablepicsuk and premiering on @channel4 on April 12 at 9:45 p.m.!!!
Taj Atwal Education
She completes her elementary school and college education in the United Kingdom and then visits for her university studies. Taj Atwal graduated from High School with Excellent Grades. After that, Taj Atwal completed his Bachelor’s degree at an American public university.
Taj Atwal Personal Life
- Taj Atwal is currently single and unattached. She had a romance in the past, but it was a private affair.
- The actress prefers to separate her business and personal life.
- Atwal’s on-screen chemistry with Sacha Devan, who portrays “Dev” in the television drama “In the Club,” is outstanding.
Taj Atwal Professional Career
- Taj moved to New York at age seven after her mother lost her job at Rowntree’s factory in Norwich and also was offered a position in York. There, she attended Easingwold School and even performed in many theatre shows.
- At the age of 16, the Hullraisers star moved in with volunteers from the Safe and Sound Homes charity organization for the homeless.
- Between 2004 through 2007, Taj attended York College. She obtained a National Diploma in Acting and a National Award in Dance with honors from that institution. After earning funding from the Dance and Drama Awards, Taj enrolled at the Guildford School of Acting to polish her acting abilities.
- At age 21, Taj began acting in the British TV series Stella. She portrayed Jasminder Choudary in the film Stella. She subsequently appeared in series such as In The Club (portrayed by Jasmin Sidhwa), Thunderbirds Are Go (Madeleine Lemaire), Pitching In (Reshma), and Cold Call (Hana).
- In 2019, the British actress joined the cast of Line of Duty. She was a series regular until the debut of the sixth season. Taj, whose participation in the investigation of Operation Pear Tree in Season 5 was crucial, was discovered missing in Season 6 of the show. However, Taj announced that she could not continue with Line of Duty due to scheduling conflicts with her current project, The Syndicate. She told BBC Radio 5: “I had to pick, and it was not an easy option.” In The Syndicate, Taj portrays Roxy Varma.
- Over the past year, Taj has also been in several films. Her performances in A.K.A. Nadia, Death on the Tyne, and The Protege were among her most impressive. Memory, directed by Martin Campbell and starring Monica Belluci, Liam Neeson, and Guy Pearce, is scheduled to feature an actress from the television series Line of Duty.
- Rita in Rita, Fury in Maryland, Sue and Bob Too, Meenah in East Is East, Rita in Educating Rita, Sophie in All Our Daughters, and Nafeesa in Small Fish are some of Taj’s theatre roles.
- As of this writing, Taj is reportedly contracted with Fable Picture and working on her debut film script.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Taj Atwal|
|Birth Place:||Norwich, United Kingdom|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||December 1, 1987|
|Age/How Old:||36 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 162cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 4″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 55Kg|
In Pounds – 121lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – N/A|
Mother – N/A
|School/College:||American public university|
|Net Worth:||Less Than $400,000|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Taj Atwal Short Movie
In 2014, she may be seen in the Drama-Short film Puja Nights (2014), directed by Tanjil Rashid and released on January 6, 2014. In which she plays the part of Priya Shah.
Matt Lacey as Kulvinder Ghir as Cosmo Basmati, Ebenezer Thackeray, Nina Wadia as Mrs. Shah, Tanjil Rashid as Reporter, and many others co-star in the Drama-Short film Puja Nights (2014).
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Taj Atwal in 2023
Living in the United Kingdom is no laughing matter. Atwal makes sufficient income to live alone in a luxury apartment. The career earnings of Taj Atwal are less than $400,000.