Ruby Wylder Rivera Modine is also known as Ruby Modine. American actress, dancer, and singer Ruby Modine. Ruby is most known for her appearances as Sierra in “Shameless,” Lori Spengler in “Happy Death Day,” Nina in “Memoria” (2015), Julie in “Super Sex” (2016), Sessa in “Central Park” (2017), Julie in “Stars in Shorts: No Ordinary Love” (2016), and Eden LeCroix in “Gypsi” (2016).
|Real Name/Full Name||Ruby Modine (Ruby Wylder Rivera Modine)|
|Birth Place:||New York, United States|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||July 31, 1990|
|Age/How Old:||32 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 60Kg|
In Pounds – 132lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Matthew Modine|
Mother – Caridad Rivera
|Siblings:||Boman Mark Rivera Modine|
|School/College:||Will Update Soon|
|Boyfriend:||Cameron Monaghan (Ex), Aaron Buzz Gallagher|
|Profession:||Actress, Dancer, and Singer|
|Net Worth:||Approximately $10 million|
|Last Updated:||September 2023|
Early Life of Ruby Modine
She was born in New York, United States. Ruby Modine’s father’s name is Matthew Modine (Actor), and her mother’s name is Caridad Rivera (Makeup and wardrobe stylist). She has three siblings: Boman Mark Rivera Modine (Assistant director).
Ruby Modine Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on July 31, 1990. Ruby Modine’s age is 32 years old as of 2023. She stands 5′ 10″ tall, and she weighs around 60kg. She has Brown eyes and Black hair. Ruby Modine belongs of American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Leo.
Ruby Modine Education
Ruby grew interested in performing while attending a local high school, and she performed in numerous school and community theatrical productions. She desired to pursue an acting career immediately, but her parents persuaded her to prioritize her studies. In 2008, she graduated from high school, and in the same year, her voice was heard in the English dub of the animated family film “Mia and the Migoo” (originally “Mia et le Migou”).
As she took a four-year sabbatical from performing following “Mia and the Migoo,” it is popularly thought that Ruby attended and graduated from college in 2011.
Ruby Modine Personal Life
Modine was previously in a relationship with co-star Cameron Monaghan of ‘Shameless.’ Nonetheless, she is recently spotted dating actor Aaron Buzz Gallagher. Additionally, based on her social media profiles, she has displayed images of her lover. Ruby is single & childless; she has never been married. Modine is an outstanding artist. She composes or produces music during periods of inactivity. Her songs As Tears Go By, Trigger Finger, and 1905 can be viewed on YouTube.
As a person, Ruby is compassionate and empathetic towards animals. She is also working with organizations that assist stray animals. We adore her personality.
Ruby Modine Professional Career
- She began her acting career in the short movie Somebody (2012). Modine starred in another film in 2016 titled Super Sex.
- She performed the character of Julie in the film. She starred in the popular comedy-drama television series Shameless in the same year.
- She also had a recurring role as waitress Sierra in Patsy’s Pies. After her outstanding performance in Shameless, Modine was cast as Lori Spengler in the 2017 horror film Happy Death Day.
- Additionally, she appears in the horror film Central Park. She is working on the Happy Death Day sequel to Happy Death Day 2U in 2018.
- The movie is in post-production and will be released in 2019. The forthcoming film My Love Affair With Marriage will feature her voice. She will provide Nina’s voice.
- In addition to her acting profession, Ruby Modine published her song Trigger Finger on her YouTube channel in 2014. Subsequently, in 2015, she posted a second track titled 1905.
- A Visit from the Goon Squad is the title of an HBO pilot. In the movie Mia and the Migoo, she performed the voice of a character (2008).
- She appeared in a lot of short films early in her career, including After school (2016), Super Sex(2016), Without a Compass(2015), The Little Picture in Her Wallet(2015), Merry Xmas(2015) (her brother Bowman worked in the direction department), Episodic(2014), As Tears Go By(2012), Plastic Jesus(2012), and Somebody to Love(2012) (2012).
- She has sung in a small number of the films she has appeared in. Plastic Jesus and Merry Christmas are among them. She was a still photographer for the short film Jesus Was a Communist (2011).
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Ruby Modine in 2023
Ruby Modine is generating an astounding amount of money from her career. Currently, she has a net worth of approximately $10 million.
The actress has appeared in 21 films and television series in her career. The actress receives the average annual income of an American actor, or $49.922 per year, for her parts in several television and movie productions.
The 2017 American black comedy film Happy Death Day was produced on a budget of $4.8 million and grossed $125.5 million at the box office. Jessica Rothe and Israel Broussard appeared alongside her in the film.