Lauren Felice Collins is a Canadian actress best known for her role in Degrassi: The Next Generation as Paige Michalchuk. In March 2007, Lauren Collins also participated in the Toronto production of “The Vagina Monologues.”
She resides in Toronto, Ontario, and has Jewish ancestry. Recent projects include Picture This! Alongside Ashley Tisdale and Shenae Grimes, her old Degrassi co-star, Family’s Life With Derek as Kendra, and several other blockbuster films and television series.
She portrayed a parody of Paige in a Shane Dawson music video parodying Degrassi. Recent roles include Alicia on The N’s hit series The Best Years and Tiffani in Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure, where she co-starred with Tisdale. Lauren presented the popular MTV Canada series 1 Girl 5 Gays for seasons four through six.
Early Life of Lauren Collins
She was born in Thornhill, Canada. Lauren Collins’s father’s name is Stan Collins, and her mother’s name is Sari Bresver. She has one sibling.
Lauren Collins Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on August 29, 1986. Lauren Collins’s age is 37 as of October 2023. Her height is 5 feet 1 inch, and she weighs around 54kg. She has Green eyes and Blonde hair. Lauren Collins belongs to Canadian nationality, and her zodiac sign is Virgo.
Lauren Collins Education
Lauren is a student of Thornlea Secondary School, a public high school that began in 1968 and is located in Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, just south of Highway 407.
Lauren Collins Personal Life
- Jonathan Mallen and Lauren are blissfully married. In October of 2018, they tied the knot. Her husband is also a film business professional.
- He is well recognized for giving the voice to Jimmy Z in Wild Kratts.
- His other film credits include Charlie, in which he starred as Bartlett Jordan Sunder, The Rocker (2008), House at the End of the Street (2012), Perfect Sisters, People Hold On, and Cardinals, among others.
Lauren Collins Professional Career
- Collins started acting in 1998, appearing in various television programs such as Once a Thief, Noddy, and I Was a Sixth-Grade Alien.
- She had a recurring part on In a Heartbeat from 2000 to 2001 before getting the role of Paige Michalchuk on Degrassi: The Next Generation in 2001. On Life with Derek, she also portrayed Derek’s ex-girlfriend Kendra.
- She has also starred in several theatrical plays, including Alice in Wonderland and Annie, as well as the made-for-television movie Virtual Mom.
- Over five years ago, she joined the children’s community theatre group CharActors Theatre Troupe.
- Collins made her feature debut film in 2006 with Take the Lead, co-starring Antonio Banderas.
- She appeared the next year in Charlie Bartlett. In 2008, she co-starred with Ashley Tisdale in the direct-to-DVD film Picture This.
- Collins participated in a spoof video uploaded on March 6, 2010, in response to YouTube sensation Shane Dawson’s interest in the Degrassi series.
- She will reprise her role as Tiffany in the upcoming chapter of High School Musical titled Sharpay’s Fabulous Adventure for Disney Channel, starring Ashley Tisdale.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Lauren Collins|
|Birth Place:||Thornhill, Canada|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||August 29, 1986|
|Age/How Old:||37 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 154cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 1″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 54Kg|
In Pounds – 119lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Stan Collins|
Mother – Sari Bresver
|School/College:||Thornlea Secondary School|
|Husband/Spouse Name:||Jonathan Mallen|
|Kids/Children Name:||Charlie Sebastian Malen|
|Net Worth:||Around $3 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Lauren Collins in 2023
Below is updated information on Lauren Collins’s estimated Earnings, Net Worth, Income, Cars, & Lifestyle. Determine her wealth in 2021 and 2023.
According to the research, Lauren Collins is expected to have a net worth of around $3 Million. She has amassed the most of her fortune through her successful career as a Canadian actor. It is conceivable that she generates income from more unidentified sources.