Chase Elliott is one of the most well-known American stock car racing professionals. William Clyde “Chase” Elliott is a professional stock car racing driver from the United States. He drives the No. 9 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Hendrick Motorsports full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series and the No. 7 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for Spire Motorsports part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Chase was born in Dawsonville, Georgia, on November 28, 1995. If you want to get new information about the Chase Elliott Wiki, continue to read this post.
Early Life of Chase Elliott
He was born in Dawsonville, Georgia, USA. Chase Elliott’s father’s name is Bill Elliott, and her mother’s name is Cindy Elliott. He has two siblings: Starr Elliott and Brittany Elliott.
Chase Elliott Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on November 28, 1995. Chase Elliott’s age is 28 as of October 2023. He is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs around 73kg. He has Dark Brown eyes and Dark Brown hair. Chase Elliott belongs to American nationality, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
Chase Elliott Education
In Alpharetta, Georgia, Chase attended the King’s Ridge Christian School. He graduated in May 2014 & followed a career in racing instead of enrolling in college.
Chase Elliott Personal Life
- If you are one of the many Chase Elliott fans interested in whether he is married or has a girlfriend, we have you entirely covered. Below is some information regarding his life, including his marriage, girlfriend, children, and extramarital relationships. Have a peek.
- Whether or if the ladies willing to be Chase are committed, I have bad news for you all. The charismatic individual is dedicated to Kaylie Green. Kaylie Green is a student at South Carolina University now. Chase has never tied the knot with anybody in his life, & Kaylie Green is his most recent girlfriend.
- His most recent relationship was with KaylieGreen. Previously, he was a member of Ashley Anderson.
- Numerous 2021 postings claimed that Chase and Ashley Anderson were linked. They were last seen together in 2021.
Chase Elliott Professional Career
- Elliott started racing at the age of eight and has risen through the levels of motorsports, beginning with the X-1R Pro Cup Series at age 14. From the Mini-Max Division in Colorado to the Georgia Asphalt Pro Late Model Series, he has won eight titles in his young racing career. In 2009, Chase was also the youngest winner of the ASA Southeast Tour and PASS. That year, he appeared in the “Where Will They Be?” issue of Sports Illustrated.
- In 2011, he was the first 15-year-old to compete in the first K&N Pro Series East race in Greenville. Even though he has done this on several occasions, he was named the most popular driver. He finished ninth in points with six top-ten finishes in twelve competitions.
- Elliott made forty Late Model appearances in 2012, with twelve victories and an astounding 38 top-ten finishes. Two triumphs were at Rockingham Speedway, a mile-long flat oval, and North Wilkesboro Speedway, a small track that hosted 93 Winston Cup Series events.
- In 2010, North Wilkesboro was permanently abandoned. With nine top-ten finishes in fourteen races, he finished fourth in the K&N Pro Series East standings and was the youngest Langley pole winner in series history.
- In 2011, Chase won the Snowball Derby. In 2015, he repeated his victory, but only after Christopher Bell was disqualified for being overweight on the left side. In both incidents, he drove for his father, Bill.
- At 17, he made his debut in the touring series in 2013 with a victory at Bowmanville (Canada), five top-five finishes, seven top-ten finishes, and a pole position in only nine events for Rick Hendrick.
- Elliott has won at every level during his career and has compiled 19 victories in the previous three years, including 11 in the Cup division. In 2014, when he won the Xfinity Series title, he became the fifth father-and-son tandem to win NASCAR-sanctioned championships. He was also named the Sunoco Rookie of the Year in the same year.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Chase Elliott|
|Birth Place:||Dawsonville, Georgia, USA|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||November 28, 1995|
|Age/How Old:||28 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 73Kg|
In Pounds – 160lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Bill Elliott|
Mother – Cindy Elliott
|Siblings:||Starr Elliott and Brittany Elliott|
|School/College:||King’s Ridge Christian School|
|Girlfriend:||KaylieGreen, Ashley Anderson|
|Profession:||Stock Car Racing Driver|
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Chase Elliott Awards and Achievements
- Driver with the most fans in the 2018–2020 NASCAR Cup Series.
- Winner of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year Award
- Most popular driver in the 2014–2015 NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- 2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series Most Promising Rookie.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Chase Elliott` in 2023
Are you interested in Chase Elliott’s wealth? How much does He earn every month? Net worth and salary are numbers that are constantly subject to change throughout time. In part below, we will discuss the net worth & salary. This section contains the latest updates on all of his controversies. The net worth of Chase Elliott is $5 million. His estimated net worth is a result of his occupation, which is racing. Chase Elliott, the most famed racer, has won several races in various auto racing organisations. And he demonstrated that he is one of the best motor racers you will ever see.
Residences and Automobiles Collection
Chase Elliott enjoys flaunting his wealth, particularly his residences and automobiles, to the public. According to rumours, Chase presently resides with his girlfriend in Georgia, United States.
The building cost of his mansion is believed to be at least $2 million.
Elliott races automobiles. He has raced many Chevrolet models, and his vehicle number is 9.