An inflammatory remark against the Islamic Prophet Muhammad has heightened emotions throughout the nation. This dispute began after a news debate in which Nupur Sharma, a spokesman for the BJP, participated. The attorney and politician said that Muslims did not receive well worldwide.
This has sparked controversy and led to Nupur Sharma receiving great criticism and support from various political factions around the nation. Currently, Nupur is suspended from the Bharatiya Janata Party. However, she continues to be in the headlines due to her remark’s attention.
On the next page, you may learn everything about Nupur Sharma, a former BJP member, and well-known Indian politician. Get all facts on her early life, career, education, and personal life, as well as insight into the issue she became embroiled in.
Early Life of Nupur Sharma
She was born in New Delhi, India. Nupur Sharma’s father’s name is Vinay Sharma, and her mother’s name is unknown. She has one sibling.
Nupur Sharma Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
She was born on April 23, 1985. Nupur Sharma’s age is 38 as of October 2023. She stands at a modest 5 ft 3 in, and she weighs around 50kg. She has Black eyes and Black hair. Nupur Sharma belongs to Indian nationality, and her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Nupur Sharma Education
In her hometown, she attained a graduate-level education. Delhi Public school, located on Mathura Road in New Delhi, provided her with an education. She later studied for her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Delhi’s Hindu College. In addition, she opted to re-enroll in the bachelor of laws program at Delhi University. Later, she relocated to London to pursue a Master of Law at the London School of Economics at the University of London.
Nupur Sharma Personal Life
According to the reports, Nupur is a woman with an open mind. In July 2021, according to Nav Bharat Times, Nupur became engaged to her partner. However, she does not reveal her lover’s identity to the media.
There is also no information known on her subsequent marriages. Our staff will investigate her relationship status and provide an update shortly. In addition, Nupur enjoys spending time with her pals.
Nupur Sharma Professional & Political Career
- Nupur Sharma began her political career during her undergraduate years. In 2008, she was elected to the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the student branch of the Sangh Parivar.
- After that, she was also the head of the student government at Delhi University, where she performed several acts of charity. In 2010, she began working for the BJP.
- She joined the Delhi BJP Working Committee in 2013, where she had the opportunity to collaborate with key leaders such as Arun Jaitley, Amit Shah, & Dharmendra Pradhan.
- The BJP chose Nupur as a candidate in the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections against Arvind Kejriwal, the leader of the Aam Aadmi Party. In the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections, BJP candidate Nupur lost 31,000 votes to AAP candidate Kejriwal.
- Nupur received great popularity after losing this election, which led to her appointment as the BJP Delhi unit’s official spokeswoman.
In 2020, JP Nadda named Nupur, the National Spokesperson of the BJP. She was dispatched to TV discussions on national topics after becoming a spokesperson due to her legal expertise, understanding of national concerns, and bilingualism.
- Since 2008, a devoted employee of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad.
- President of the Delhi University Students’ Union for 2008-2009.
- 2010: Co-in-Charge, Media, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha.
- Permanent Executive Member of the Delhi Pradesh Bharatiya Janata Party in 2013.
- 2015: candidate for the New Delhi Assembly elections for the BJP.
- 2020: Appointment as National Spokesperson for the BJP.
During a debate on a TV station on May 27, 2023, Nupur Sharma, a spokeswoman for the BJP, made a controversial comment about the Prophet Mohammad, prompting Arab nations to criticise India.
- As the controversy escalated, the BJP expelled him for six years on June 5, 2023. During the argument on the Gyanvapi problem, Islam’s representative mocked Hindu deities, and then Nupur made provocative remarks regarding the Prophet Mohammad.
- After this, on June 10, 2023, after the Islamic prayers, Muslims around the country threw stones, increasing unrest throughout the nation. In several locations, Muslim ummahs chanted anti-Nupur Sharma chants and demanded she is beheaded.
Quick Bio / Wiki
|Real Name/Full Name||Nupur Sharma|
|Birth Place:||New Delhi, India|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||April 23, 1985|
|Age/How Old:||38 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 160cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5 ′ 3″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 50Kg|
In Pounds – 110lbs
|Parents Name:||Father – Vinay Sharma|
Mother – N/A
|School/College:||Delhi Public school, University of Delhi’s Hindu College, Delhi University, University of London|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Will Update Soon|
|Profession:||Attorney and Politician|
|Net Worth:||Between 3 and 4 crores Approx|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Twitter|
|Last Updated:||October 2023|
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Nupur Sharma in 2023
Her legal job offered a source of income, and her political career also generated income. She & her family presently live in New Delhi and lead a somewhat routine existence. Nupur Sharma’s estimated net worth is between 3 and 4 crores (approx.).