Sean Paul is a rapper, singer, record producer, and actor from Jamaica. His true name is Sean Paul Francis Henriques. But he is known worldwide as the rapper Sean Paul & Dutty Paul. He entered the music profession in 1994 and continues to give us his best. His music is called Dancehall, hip hop, reggae, ragga, and ballet dancer.
|Real Name/Full Name||Sean Paul|
|Birth Place:||Kingston, Jamaica|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||January 9, 1973|
|Age/How Old:||49 years old as of 2023|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 177cm |
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 76Kg|
In Pounds – 167lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Parents Name:||Father – Garth Henriques|
Mother – Frances Henriques
|School/College:||Belair High School and Wolmer’s High School, Hillel Academy High School, Jamaica University of Technology|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Jodi Stewart|
|Kids/Children Name:||Levi Blaze, Remi|
|Profession:||Rapper, Singer, Record Producer, and Actor|
|Net Worth:||Around $25 Million|
|Social Media:||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube|
|Last Updated:||September 2023|
Early Life of Sean Paul
He was born in Kingston, Jamaica. Sean Paul’s father’s name is Garth Henriques, and his mother’s name is Frances Henriques. He has one sibling: Jigzagula.
Sean Paul Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
He was born on January 9, 1973. Sean Paul will be 49 years old in 2023. He is 5′ 10″ tall and weighs around 76kg. His Black hair is matched with Dark Brown eyes. Sean Paul belongs to the Jamaican nationality, and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Sean Paul Education
Regarding his education, Talinh was an excellent student who attended various prestigious educational institutions. Sean attended Belair High School and Wolmer’s High School for Boys before enrolling at Hillel Academy High School. The Jamaica University of Technology awarded him a bachelor’s degree in commerce with a concentration in hotel management.
Sean Paul Personal Life
In 2002, Jodi Stewart and Sean Paul met at a party hosted by a mutual acquaintance. Although Sean had already begun his singing career, he was not quite as well-known as he is now.
A month later, they began dating and remained together for the following ten years without ever separating.
In 2012, Jodi and Sean married in an intimate ceremony with only their closest friends and family in attendance; no reporters were permitted.
The couple announced their first pregnancy in August 2016, and on February 26, 2017, their son Levi Blaze was born.
Jodi and Sean have posted several photos of their son on their social media accounts, and on August 20, 2019, the family welcomed a new addition with the birth of their daughter, Remi.
Sean Paul Professional Career
- He chose to go for a profession in music despite having excellent academic and athletic credentials. The producer Jeremy Harding was amazed by the youngster’s potential when he was discovered rapping at local parties and pubs.
- Harding was appointed as the singer’s manager as his fame grew. In 2000, he released Stage One, his debut album, to favorable reviews from the public.
- Released in 2002, Dutty Rock was his second studio album. It contained the top-charting songs “Gimme the Light” and “Get Busy” on the Billboard Hot 100. He provided vocals to Beyonce’s track “Baby Boy” in the same year.
- His third album, “The Trinity,” peaked at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Top Reggae Albums in 2005. We Are Burnin, Ever Blazin, and Temperature were among the album’s popular hits. In 2006, the video for “Give It Up to Me” appeared in the film “Step Up.”
- In addition to appearing in the computer games Def Jam: Fight for New York & Def Jam: Icon, he performed Jamaica’s 2007 Cricket World Cup opening ceremony.
- His 2009 album Imperial Blaze was extremely well-liked both domestically and abroad. It debuted at No. 1 in Japan, where it was certified gold, and at No. 8 in France. Additionally, it was in the top ten albums in nations like Canada and the United Arab Emirates.
- In 2009, he issued his debut mixtape, titled “The Odyssey Mixtape.” It included the songs “Odyssey Intro,” “Buy You A Round,” and “We Party.” It included performances by Snoop Dog, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne and was self-produced.
- In 2012, his album Tomahawk Technique was published. This also peaked at No. 2 on the U.S. Billboard Top Reggae Albums chart. His most recent album, Full Frequency, was released on February 18, 2014.
Sean Paul Awards and Achievements
- “Dutty Rock” received the 2004 Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album. He has also received multiple Grammy nominations.
- In 2004, he received the International Reggae and World Music Award for Entertainer of the Year.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Sean Paul in 2023
Since gaining prominence, Sean Paul has earned substantial wealth. His estimated net worth is around $25 million. The rapper has amassed a fortune through his number one singles and platinum albums. Through his international travels, he would have amassed a significant fortune.