We’re with you Twitter, it was great to see Kenzi back in town, but are we the only ones who feel like one episode just wasn’t enough? If you’re suffering from the Kenzi blues like we are, chances are you’re exhibiting the following symptoms:
1. In times of trouble you always have the great poets to fall back on.
[regret is for suckas for suckas for suckas]
2. Instead of WWJD bracelets, you’re bracelet reads WWKD.
3. You’re ability to talk to bartenders has greatly improved.
4. You have several pairs of ass-kicking boots and they go with everything!
5. When heading out for a night on the town, you’re wondering what wig to wear with your monster truck thong.
6. Although you haven’t picked up any Russian, you’re pretty sure you could do a passable accent in a pinch.
7. You would never judge your friends’ hookups but you demand all the juicy details.
8. You always take advantage of free food.
9. This year you’re going to make Halloween your b***h.
10. You’re only human, but you’re loyalty to your friends is supernatural.
What do you miss most about Kenzi? Let us know in the comments!
Hermione Wilson is a Junkie when it comes to all things Orphan Black, Game of Thrones and Supernatural, the show that introduced her to classic rock. She is a graduate of Humber College's journalism program, a current staff writer at Dovetail Communications, and an avid reader of sci-fi novels.